I am looking for groups

Lastinside

Earning My Ears
I know a lot of us have been part of groups that dress like each other. If you would not mind please post a pic of a group where the entire room is dressed like each other, for my own save vmk mailing project

Here are a few:

room_2007_04_09_disvaclub.jpg

onestart.jpg

102101Dream_Dancing_9-2-07.jpg

Good Luck with your project. :)

DaysClones.jpg

PrettyPrincessesInAKiddiePool.jpg

InSupportOfDlandchick.jpg

FoxDisneyAmberDaze23Dec2006.jpg

SnowheAndGoats.png

PurpleduckyRenpenerAmberDaze7Nov200.jpg

RenpenerDaysRollercoastergalNeonSun.jpg

Can't say much about this one...it was about 2 years ago when we held this ugly contest...
It lasted more than 2 hours and involved many rooms.
*Sigh* Such memories... :rotfl:

SillyContest30Aug2006a.jpg

Thank you for the pics so far, but i need more if possible
I have mailed character avatars but in doing so i felt that showing groups of us having fun was just as important as showing how many unique members there are, so i am printing them off and adding them to my letters that are heading to disney. I would advise people to do this but its my way to help and saves someone else a stamp for another letter

Can I tell you, I laugh each time I see this picture? "I came here for this!!" :goodvibes

B
U
M
P ... for more matching outfit pictures anyway. ;-)

Me Too! :rotfl:

I will never forget that day. Happy's own outfit creation for Dreams Month ~ Host Camp Out.

We all do look so adorable in our matching colors. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter