I am going to make those index cards and I need help.

These are wonderful to use. I have made them in the past, but writing them can be so time consuming.

One thing I will do this time is....laminate them. Last time they got all wet and ruined when it rained and I thought I had them tucked away.

I would love to use your word document. Can you please email it to me?

dsavary2@mchsi.com

Thanks!

If I'm not imposing........:idea:

I'm trying to help a First Timer navigate during
holiday season and I can't be there in person
to help :scared1: :scared:

I think these might do the trick :thumbsup2

mkatz22@verizon.net

TIA :flower3:

I am going to attempt be super organized and make out the index cards. I know that I want to put the dinner and lunch reservations, EMHs, Special events, time of fire work shows... but what else do you all put down on the cards? I want to make one card per day... right? How hard is it to use the computer to make the cards? Or should I hand write them?

Is there a thread that already has all of this info? Any help would be fabulous.

i do them by hand an case i need to change something while i'm at the parks or add something i buy a little book at walmart with them in their it's got a plastic cover with little pocket and a closer on it to. and it fit's perfectly in my day pack wich is usually my fanny pack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter