I am going to make those index cards and I need help.

I did not read thru the whole post but thought that if this helps anyone, I'd pass it on. I submitted it to Allears and it was actually chosen a while back.

I got one of those lime green mickeys from h/depot and typed everything out (reservations were my goal) then shrunk it and glued it on, laminated it with those small sheets and put a hole punch thru it, used a colored rubber band thru the hole and WAH LA, hung it outside on my backpack, SO HANDY and cute too!

Wishing everyone a WONDERFUL time at Disney!

Hi tmonferdini,

If it's not too much trouble for you, I would also like a copy in Word jmchone@greentreegroup.com.

We are planning our very first trip to WDW in June and have really been a bit overwhelmed with all the information out here. I am learning sooo much. I am going with my husband and three kids and am determined for us all to have the best time!!

Thank you so much!

Wow, that's awesome! I typed out a schedule in excel but a smaller index card size would be better. Would you be able to send me the "word" version? You are great to help sooooo many people! If you could PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WITH LOTS OF SUGAR ON IT send it to me at GINGYROO@COMCAST.NET?

I think I got everybody up to this point.

jmchone0830: when exactly are you going & where are you staying? We will be at POR from June 1-11 with our 3 kids, too.

I didn't read all the posts, but I use 3 X 5 cards, and I use Excel.

I print front and back, then laminate w/ clear contact paper. Then punch a hole in the corner and attach to a carribinger. I have used these for 3 trips now and DH loves all the info in a quick and simple form.

This is my first post although I have been lurking for awhile.
I too am interested in the index cards. Last year I made an
Excel spreadsheet which was labor intensive. I'd like to try this.
Please send in Word format to npmurphy@gmail.com

Some people think I am a planning fanatic, but I would rather be organized and efficient than be wandering all over the place. I would love to see your index cards in Word, please. Thank you so much!! :flower3:

keatamax@yahoo.com

Thank you for the formatted cards. Now, not being espert level on computers, how do I print them? Do you print on regular paper and glue to index cards or can you put index cards in the printer? I tried a trial run and my printer sized them as Japanese postcards and cut off the right side.

I'm not too sure about Word, but for my WordPerfect, you had to change the default paper size under the printer specs. Maybe someone with more knowledge in Word can help?

Hi! I'm taking my kids there at the end of May for their first trip to WDW. I haven't been since 1982 so it'll be like my first time too! I'm completely overwhelmed with all the information on this board. I would love it if you would send me your cards in Word format to stitchin1957@yahoo.com.

THANKS!

I am posting for the 1st time! Could I also get a copy of the index 4x6 index cards? Will you see this post or do I somehow email you? Again, 1st timer! We leave in 4 weeks for out 1st visit!!!!

Beth

iceaxels@sunflower.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter