I am going to Disney tomorrow :)

Loves Disney said:
I think this was the happiest post I have ever seen!! So many ( :cloud9: ) and ( :goodvibes )!! FlowersChild, you must be one of the happiest people alive...what is your secret? lol.

I am so glad you had so much fun! I think Suzy and Perla both have a crush on you... ;) ...then again, how could they not! I can see in your pictures your HUGE smile that sends rays of optimism and happiness in all directions!

::yes::

I just make up my mind that I am going to be happy and I enjoy life :goodvibes I always have fun when I go to Disney :goodvibes

dreamflight99 said:
;)

I would never try to change anyone on this planet! Even the unhappy folks deserve to simply "be"...and even offer certain dynamics we would possibly miss were "everyone" cut from the same cloth! LOL. :confused3 In the very least, they offer~up some invaluable perspective! :lmao:

When you come to Disneyland next summer...perhaps I will meet you in the park somewhere and you could even join us for dinner in Club 33 (special secret restaurant/club for members only). You would LOVE it, and I may EVEN be able to arrange a uniquely private meet/greet with the "mices" here as well!! ^_^ :goodvibes When DD was little, I was able to arrange some very fun things for her, including special preview "rides" of new attractions, VIP princess treats/ private excursions & tours as well as being selected as Honorary "Grand Marshall" of the park and parade for a day (among other things) on more than one occasion over the years.

Yes, the photo frame of you and the two mice characters is simply the cutest! I am so happy to see the true DIS spirit alive and well on this thread, as well as many others you have started. There are numerous true VETERANS posting here (just look at the number of "posts" some of them have accumulated), defending your innocent spirit and right to POST freely about your love of all things DISNEY on this forum. Your your undying support and belief in the Characters and Imagination/fantasy is nothing if not refreshing! Some people...are just terribly unhappy in their own lives. They can not "fathom" how ANYONE could enjoy such frivolty so deeply (unless you ARE a child)?

I understand it...as I certainly feel similar emotions on many visits to WDW/DL! I still genuinely LOVE the characters, and experience a bit of excitement when I happen upon one while meandering around in one of the parks. It harkens wayyyy back to my childhood, and the very first time I ever visited Disneyland's MAGIC KINGDOM with my family (we lived in La Jolla, and visited frequently too!!). I would let my imagination "run totally wild" with abandon and enjoy the full & fabulous fantasy these characters are synonymous with and/or represent! There is a true sense of carefree folly and whimsey conjured when you think of any character at WDW or DL, etc!

Simply by "being yourself" you have attracted a wide array of verified Dis Royalty...charter members in a special club of DIS~Forum Afficionados! If anyone recognizes a TRUE DISNEY HEART, it's these folks! You have also drawn many new DIS members to your posts! Therefore, you should be proud of the amount of positive attention you have attracted (forget the negative...the good moderators watching over these threads will take care of that stuff when it crosses the line). Continue to post your happy thoughts and experiences you enjoy at WDW, and share your true JOI de VIVRE (or Joi d'Vivre meaning: Joy of life), in general.

Nurture and foster the union and relationships with all of those who enjoy your posts, ignoring those who do not (and for some reason find it NECESSARY to post those negative thoughts). Continue to bring your DISNEY version of your time in the MAGIC to this forum, and every other place you feel welcome. I enjoy reading your take on the world, and your enjoyment of the characters, etc.

Enjoy the week FC! Hope you are feeling better now too.

Always,

DF99 :goodvibes :wave2:

Your posts are awesome :goodvibes

dreamflight99 said:
;)

When you come to Disneyland next summer...perhaps I will meet you in the park somewhere and you could even join us for dinner in Club 33 (special secret restaurant/club for members only). You would LOVE it, and I may EVEN be able to arrange a uniquely private meet/greet with the "mices" here as well!! :

Wow! I never knew there was a secret club at Disneyworld! Do you pay a membership fee? Or is it something for the stockholders? (I'm a stockholder, so I'm hoping its that ;) )

How cool to invite FlowersChild to be your guest. He needs to plan to meet you and get that VIP treatment that a member of Club33 gets. Fan-tas-tic!!!
:cheer2:

annegal said:
Wow! I never knew there was a secret club at Disneyworld! Do you pay a membership fee? Or is it something for the stockholders? (I'm a stockholder, so I'm hoping its that ;) )

How cool to invite FlowersChild to be your guest. He needs to plan to meet you and get that VIP treatment that a member of Club33 gets. Fan-tas-tic!!!
:cheer2:

There should be a special club for stockholder's! We would certainly support this venture. Yet, with so many "one share" Disney stockholders, such an idea is probably not feasible. :no: 33 has been around for quite a while, considering Walt devised the idea/location. The entrance is adjacent to the Blue Bayou Restaurant in NOS. We pay a considerable membership fee. There is also a club 33 in Tokyo (which requires a separate membership, just as our PAP's are not reciprocal...neither are these restaurant memberships!). Parking is via Valet at the Grand Californian (which I always refer to as the park name too, LOL!), making it super-convenient. It's a nice place to visit/dine, and I'm sure FC would enjoy it.

:goodvibes :wave:

mickeyfan2 said:
I see you went to WDW on 6/17 only. What happened to the plans with your Mom to got from 6/14-6/17?
Happy Birthday MF2! (Tomorrow). :bounce:

FlowersChild said:
file002.jpg

Here is a link to that picture frame that I ordered http://www.fotowatches.com/frames.htm > This is a perfect frame for the Kissing photo :goodvibes Suzy and Perla loved it :cloud9: Suzy and Perla love me so much and they are kissing me in the photo, so this frame that says " We love you " is perfect :goodvibes

FC: Thanks for the link. I just bookmarked it so I can order one for myself. My DD scraps all of her experiences, but I don't have the patience, so I frame the special pictures. I have also planned a visit to 1900 Park Fare in order to meet Suzy and Perla. I have become enchanted with these two cuties, and am looking forward to this meal. I hope that my lovely DGD will enjoy meeting them as well.

Nancyg56 said:
FC: Thanks for the link. I just bookmarked it so I can order one for myself. My DD scraps all of her experiences, but I don't have the patience, so I frame the special pictures. I have also planned a visit to 1900 Park Fare in order to meet Suzy and Perla. I have become enchanted with these two cuties, and am looking forward to this meal. I hope that my lovely DGD will enjoy meeting them as well.

Nancy! :wave: Hello my dear friend... :goodvibes

That's a great idea, and I will probably be doing the same (ordering the frame) as it's one of the CUTEST I've seen!! Also, I know your DGD is going to adore the experience at Park Faire, as the two "mice" (special friends of FLOWER'S CHILD!) are some of the nicest characters in all of WDW!! I have met them on two occasions...(once in the castle and once in the PF restaurant.

I must admit, "enchantment" is something they are MASTERS of creating!! I hope you intend to have the two mice take a special photo with your DGD, and then frame it for your own happy memory of such a special visit/time! This is what FC does, and I'm so happy he takes the time to share his special type of MAGIC with all the rest of us. ::yes:: (THANKS FC!!). :yay:

I know others feel the same, and all enjoy his cheerful posts and upbeat soul. Flowerschild...have a WONDERFULLY MAGICAL time in WDW, and enjoy your visit to Park Faire. I will be waiting to read all about it!

BLN402.jpg

TTFN...DF99 :wave2: :yay: :sunny: :goodvibes :dance3:

dreamflight99 said:
Nancy! :wave: Hello my dear friend... :goodvibes

That's a great idea, and I will probably be doing the same (ordering the frame) as it's one of the CUTEST I've seen!! Also, I know your DGD is going to adore the experience at Park Faire, as the two "mice" (special friends of FLOWER'S CHILD!) are some of the nicest characters in all of WDW!! I have met them on two occasions...(once in the castle and once in the PF restaurant.

I must admit, "enchantment" is something they are MASTERS of creating!! I hope you intend to have the two mice take a special photo with your DGD, and then frame it for your own happy memory of such a special visit/time! This is what FC does, and I'm so happy he takes the time to share his special type of MAGIC with all the rest of us. ::yes:: (THANKS FC!!). :yay:

I know others feel the same, and all enjoy his cheerful posts and upbeat soul. Flowerschild...have a WONDERFULLY MAGICAL time in WDW, and enjoy your visit to Park Faire. I will be waiting to read all about it!

Hello to you, Dreamflight! :wave2:
I hope that both Suzy and Perla will agree to pose with her. I must admit that I really had not thought to book 1900 until the character photo thread started by Flowerschild, but now I am a little disappointed that I must wait until January for this treat as my DD does not want to miss this treat.

I'm smiling when you say "magic" because my Dh and I have undergone some sort of transformation in regards to Disney, and the entire character experience. I think I am highjacking this thread, and I apologize, but I have never seen DH, a big burly truck driver/farmer relax and indulge in childhood nostalgia as he did in January. I think that this was in no small part to the character interaction.

I am planning on ordering a frame, thanks again FC :thumbsup2, but I want to wait until I know if she can have Suzy and Perla with her. I have promised my family that I will not sing "Cinderellie, Cinderellie...." in public that evening. But then again.....;)

Nancyg56 said:

Thanks for your kind post :goodvibes You are a very nice person :thumbsup2 I hope that you have fun at the 1900 park fair and when you go to the 1900 park fair, tell Suzy and Perla that their little baby says " hello " :blush: :cloud9: :goodvibes

FlowersChild said:
Thanks for your kind post :goodvibes You are a very nice person :thumbsup2 I hope that you have fun at the 1900 park fair and when you go to the 1900 park fair, tell Suzy and Perla that their little baby says " hello " :blush: :cloud9: :goodvibes

I like you too, FC. :) You know I'm going to say "Hi" for you. I'm embarrassed to admit that I hope a little name dropping will get a pic with both Suzy and Perla :blush:. I know that my family will enjoy 1900, and I am having trouble waiting until January, but I want the entire family for this one.

You would just have to see my DH and I with the characters. We went anticipating that we would watch our little Princess and that would be it, but I think that we got as caught up in the fun as she did. This was the best medicine for my ultrastressed workaholic husband!

Nancyg56 said:
I like you too, FC. :) You know I'm going to say "Hi" for you. I'm embarrassed to admit that I hope a little name dropping will get a pic with both Suzy and Perla :blush:. I know that my family will enjoy 1900, and I am having trouble waiting until January, but I want the entire family for this one.

You would just have to see my DH and I with the characters. We went anticipating that we would watch our little Princess and that would be it, but I think that we got as caught up in the fun as she did. This was the best medicine for my ultrastressed workaholic husband!

Awwwwwww thank you for your nice post :goodvibes I just can't think of what to say right now, but I just wanted to let you know that I am so happy that you are kind to me :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes I also want to thank everyone else who was kind to me on this thread :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

FC: I always look forward to your posts. They include pictures, which I enjoy, as well as happy thoughts to make me smile. I can't wait until my trip in August, although I am not looking forward to the heat. My DS and my lovely DDIL, both of whom I miss every minute of the day, are hoping to join us for a day :sunny:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter