I am going to Disney tomorrow :)

Discussion in 'Doing the Happy Dance!' started by FlowersChild, Jun 16, 2006.

1. FlowersChild

FlowersChild DIS Veteran

It's after midnight so that means it's Friday and my mom is taking me to Disney on Saturday :goodvibes My throat feels a lot better, but I am still kinda tired. I am thinking about bringing my Suzy Mouse Sculpture with me and showing it to my little friend Suzy Mouse :cloud9: Also so Perla does not feel left out, maybe I will wear my Perla shirt :cloud9: This will just be a one day trip, but those are really fun :goodvibes

I am not really sure what park/parks I will go to. I just know that I will see my tiny little friends Suzy and Perla at the 1900 park fair so I am happy :goodvibes :goodvibes :cloud9: :cloud9: I will be eating dinner at the 1900 park fair. As for lunch I am not sure where I will eat. There is a place at the Polly that I have wanted to try and I have never eaten there. For lunch I am thinking about eating at a place that I have never eaten at before :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MdmMim

MdmMim DIS Veteran

FC--you sure go to Disney a lot! :thumbsup2 I'm jealous! ;)

Have fun!!

4. Loves Disney

Loves Disney Department of Redundancy Department.<br><font colo

Have fun! Though I'm sure you don't need me telling you that! Of course You'll have fun! lol :goodvibes

5. Nancyg56

Nancyg56 DIS Veteran

Glad your feeling better, Flowerschild! Have fun and say HI to Suzy and Perla for Kady! She will be making her first visit to 1900 Park Faire in January and is looking forward to meeting her favorite mice. :goodvibes

6. MinnieM21

MinnieM21 DIS Veteran

Have a great time! :) I leave for Disney on Saturday, I can't wait! :cloud9:

7. Ron from Michigan

Ron from Michigan DIS Veteran

Have fun tommorrow Flowerschild. :)

8. JFrey4240

JFrey4240 DIS Veteran

Enjoy your day--it sounds wonderful!!

9. drgnfly30

drgnfly30 <font color=deeppink>Take my advice, never pay ful

It'll be my last day at WDW :( - maybe I'll see you there! :wave2:

10. musclecar_72

musclecar_72 Mouseketeer

You do realize Suzy and Perla aren't real right? Just people in costumes!

11. mickeyfan2

mickeyfan2 DIS Veteran

Just curious. How do you get your ADRs on such short notice? Isn't 1900 Park Fair one that books up easily?

12. Planogirl

Planogirl I feel the nerd in me stirring

Next you'll be telling people that Mickey and Goofy aren't real! Cut it out!!!! ;)

FlowersChild, you are lucky to get to go to WDW so often. I hope that you have a great time! :thumbsup2

13. java

java <font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B

Have a great time and if you are talking about Kona at the Poly try it!!! It is really delicious(no characters though.....)Tell Perla we say hi! Suzy and Perla were so fun last year when we were at that dinner. Enjoy yourself!!

14. Nancyg56

Nancyg56 DIS Veteran

Say it ain't so, Planogirl! :thumbsup2

15. FlowersChild

FlowersChild DIS Veteran

Yes I will have a good time at Disney :goodvibes Maybe I will see some of you there, I see that 2 people on this thread will be in DisneyWorld this Saturday :thumbsup2 I will tell Suzy and Perla that Kady says hi :goodvibes

musclecar_72 many cast members who are with the characters will tell you that Suzy and Perla are going to work on Cinderella's dress and that they will be back in 5 min. > Also have you heard about that show called Fantasmic ? Fantasmic is about imagination :goodvibes

mickeyfan2 I have had this dinner booked for like over a month or something like that :)

16. mickeyfan2

mickeyfan2 DIS Veteran

I was thinking that you just booked it the last minute and wondered how you always get in.

17. FlowersChild

FlowersChild DIS Veteran

Thanks Planogirl you are awesome :goodvibes

Thank you for your post :goodvibes Also yes I am talking about Kona it's looks pretty cool. Also I allready know that Kona does not have any characters there, but maybe they will have cute little me there :blush: > I can put one of my plushies on the table when I eat at Kona :p

I will tell Perla that you all said hi :goodvibes Would you also like me to tell Suzy that you all said hi :p I am glad that you had fun with Suzy and Perla last year and I will have fun with Suzy and Perla tomorrow :goodvibes I will enjoy myself :goodvibes

I believe that Mickey and Goofy are real just like I believe that Suzy and Perla are real :goodvibes

18. FlowersChild

FlowersChild DIS Veteran

One time I did book at the last minute and got in. I called 1900 park fair from my hotel and left a message asking if they had room for me. When I got back to my hotel later that day there was a message from 1900 park fair saying that would seat me at 4:30 p.m. >

I am not sure, but they might have done this because I am like their number one guest :) It's true that sometimes they will seat you if you just walk in. But this was not a walk in, this was the day before and when I called the number that you call to book dinning meals they kept saying that the 1900 park fair was booked.

19. Nancyg56

Nancyg56 DIS Veteran

FC: I'll tell Kady. I had never really watched a Disney film until she came along, and now I can sing "Cinderellie Cinderellie" with the best of them.

20. mickeyfan2

mickeyfan2 DIS Veteran

I have booked meals the day of, but never a character meal and not in the busy season. Maybe being a guest of one helps.

21. anewvance

anewvance <font color=red>Who needs a birthday for birthday

Have fun.... tell Suzy and Perla I say hiya!