I am copying from the restaurant board

mickeyfan1

<font color=purple>Come and let me show you my tat
here is a link to a place that sells 3 flavors of crystal light - Individual Serving Packets!!!! Take 'em in your fanny pack and add 'en to the ice cold bottled water while walking aroung the world!

http://www.discountcoffee.com/CrystalLightLemonade.htm

They sell lemonade, rasberry ice, and fruit punch. I am still looking to the Iced Tea flavor.

And on another note - I am now 19.5 lbs lighter, getting so close to that 20 pound mark!!!!!

Yay Marsha!! You will have that new clippie soon!!!
Thanks for the link, I just love Crystal Light! :)

You are welcome Beanie, I love the Rasberry Ice, and if you mix it with lemonade or Iced Tea, yummy!!!!! They say they are 8oz makers per packet, but I would have to try it. I like mine more watered down than what is recommended. But it is a good little easy to carry with you thing. Not that I don't like water, but I like variety!

I wonder how long it will be before I trade up for that clippie.....

I like the Raspberry Ice as well...of course, I like anything Raspberry, so...:)

I am sure it won't be long for that clippie...I am hoping to get a nice shiny new one in a couple of weeks...I am determined! LOL

:):)

Congratulations, Marsha!!!! That new clippie will be yours in no time at all.

019.gif
019.gif
019.gif
019.gif
019.gif
019.gif
019.gif
019.gif

I LOVE Crystal Lite.....but I can't get the above link to work. Anyone else having a problem?

Debbi, try leaving the words and the last / off, just get to the main website and then click on cold drinks on the right hand menu. It isn't working for me right now either!!! Sheesh!

You can always just type it in, open 2 windows!!! I have to do that a lot.

Thanks! I love those little packets!

Oh - and FYI - if you buy Crystal Lite already bottled in those individual bottles, it's made with Splenda instead of Aspartame! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter