I am a MRS.!!!! Live from the Dolphin!!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by tinkerrn, Sep 30, 2005.

1. tinkerrn

tinkerrn Needing 'pixie dust'!!

I am married!!!! We had a beautiful ceremony on the beach Tuesay!!!! We are curently on our Disneymoon!! I am posting this live from the Dolphin. We have worn the bride and groom ears once, huby doesn't like the way they fit. But have gotten way more response with the wedding buttons they give you from Guest Services at the parks. We have gotten comps at every meal; desserts and champagne! Its is soo awesome! Get the buttons they are great!!! We are off to the water parks and then on to MNSSHP tonight!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. fun2bmomof3

fun2bmomof3 Mouseketeer

Congratulations! Best wishes on your new life together.

crissy

4. 952LisaR

952LisaR Mouseketeer

Congratulations!

5. hmgolden

hmgolden <font color=deeppink>Disney Bride June 25, 20 Moderator

Congratulations!

6. Pea-n-Me

Pea-n-Me DIS Veteran

Congratulations! :goodvibes How do you like the Dolphin?

7. SetzKitten

SetzKitten <font color=red>I was Harley Chick in another life

Hooray for you!! Congratulations.

8. janine

janine DIS Veteran

Congratulations, enjoy the magic.

Janine

9. Mary626

Mary626 DIS Veteran

Congratulations!! Can't wait til you come back and can give more details about how the wedding went!! Which beach did you get married at? My sister got married at the Swan & Dolphin, it was beautiful and so much fun, one of the reasons I chose a disney wedding for myself!

10. umaangel00

umaangel00 DIS Veteran

Congrats! I can not wait to hear all about it when you get back!

11. tinkerrn

Thank you all so much! We have had a blast.
    Last nght we went to MNSSHP, it was very crowded. We walked on every ride, however, there were people everywhere! We went earlier during the day and it was soo much nicer. It was really had even to see all the decorations. Think I'd rather just go to EMH instead. We did go to dinner at CRT before the party, it was amazing!!!! The service was fantastic! We told them when we made our ADRs we were on our honeymoon. When we got to our table, it had streamers and mickey head metallic confetti on it! TOO cute! They have use some really pretty champage flutes and a certificate. On our way back to the car, we rode in the front of the monarail! That was sooo cool. Again, get those butons from guest services at the parks!!!! We still have 6 more days to go!!!! Keep you guys posted!!!

12. WithDisneySpirit

WithDisneySpirit DIS Veteran

What a memorable honeymoon you are having! Congratulations on your new marriage :goodvibes Can't wait to hear more...

13. Laurafoster

Laurafoster DIS Veteran

wow, we were at MNSSHP on that day too! were you wearing your mouse ears, i did see a couple in the shop wearing them!

14. tinkerrn

YES....we wore them that night. I had the headband type. We are quite a pair, he is 6' 3" and I am 4' 11"!!!!!!

15. Wendy1953

Wendy1953 Wendy's Mom

Congratulations on your marriage! I can't believe someone on their honeymoon is actually taking time out to go on the computer.....I guess things are quite different these days.....well, get off the computer, spend time with your new husband, enjoy Disney....and we are all anxious to hear what you have to say when you return!