I’ve been waiting 4 1/2 years to go to Disney..a May 2-9 2010 PTR...TR started!

Great list Kayce! Bella will love Turtle Talk if you get a chance to check it out. It's so cute. Soarin' is always a must do for us too. Excellent choices! :thumbsup2

I can't wait to try Soarin! I have heard so many good things. It will be all of our first time for that one!

Love your list!! I think it such a great idea to have ideas of what you want to accomplish, than add in what you can do if time permits.

Minnie and Mickey's houses should definitely be there--they are not slated to being the Fantasyland expansion until September and even then they are not suppose to touch Toontown until much later during the three year project.

Lilian has not seen nor heard Princess in the Frog. I am really looking forward to seeing it too! :goodvibes

Oh that is good to know about Toontown. I kind of thought so, but they are being so vague with dates that I didn't want to get our hearts too set on it and then find them closed. You and Lilian will BOTH love Princess and the Frog! We saw it in the theaters and can't wait until it comes out on DVD March 16th!

Great finds at Target. I a looked at my store but I couldn't find any luggage at your prices.:guilty:
Love your top 5s so far. You guys are going to have such a great trip and I'm so excited for you. I hope that Bella can meet Tiana. I tried for her in November had no luck hopefully in May. We'll be there the 12-17th.

Those finds were complete luck maybe combined with a little clearance stalking! :rotfl2: I didn't know you were going in May, too bad we will miss you by just a few days! But that's great that you get to go again so soon! :banana:

Hi Kayce! :wave:

How exciting to be going back after 10 years!! :cool1: I'm so excited for you!

POR is a wonderful resort!! We stayed there on our last trip (first time on property) and fell in love. The grounds are gorgeous and relaxing and the boat ride to DTD is such a wonderful bonus. :goodvibes

A must-do for the Magic Kingdom is Mickey's Philharmagic. :thumbsup2 Grown-ups and kids alike love it. One of my favorites.

DHS

Must Do’s: Fantasmic! (dinner package booked), Indiana Jones, Muppets, Lights! Motors! Action!, RnRC, Beauty and the Beast, Toy Story Mania, ToT, Little Mermaid

Would Like to: American Idol, Great Movie Ride, Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground, Playhouse Disney (I am thinking my parents will take Bella to see this while the rest of us ride the thrill rides), Star Tours, One Man’s Dream

Only if time permits: Magic of Disney Animation, Sounds Dangerous, Studios Backlot Tour

My Top 5:
RnRC
ToT
TSM
F!
Beauty and the Beast
(Abbreviate much, lol)

Bella’s Top 5
TSM
Beauty and the Beast
Little Mermaid
F!
Muppets

Coming soon: Animal Kingdom!!!

Hi Kayce! :wave:

How exciting to be going back after 10 years!! :cool1: I'm so excited for you!

POR is a wonderful resort!! We stayed there on our last trip (first time on property) and fell in love. The grounds are gorgeous and relaxing and the boat ride to DTD is such a wonderful bonus. :goodvibes

A must-do for the Magic Kingdom is Mickey's Philharmagic. :thumbsup2 Grown-ups and kids alike love it. One of my favorites.

Hi and welcome to my PTR! 10 years is such a long time, and so much has changed (both at Disney and in my life, lol). Not much longer, though!!! I am so glad to hear that about POR. The pictures I have seen are all amazing and so peaceful looking. And thanks for the recommendation for Philharmagic. We are definitely going to try and get that in!!! :goodvibes

I think it was probably a very good call to book the dinner package for F! It's only playing twice that week right? I haven't looked in awhile because I have already decided that we don't want to fight the crowd and therefore we'll just skip it. :sad2:

I love RnRC, it's a blast!

Your top 5 look great, you're going to have so much fun :goodvibes

I think it was probably a very good call to book the dinner package for F! It's only playing twice that week right? I haven't looked in awhile because I have already decided that we don't want to fight the crowd and therefore we'll just skip it. :sad2:

I love RnRC, it's a blast!

Your top 5 look great, you're going to have so much fun :goodvibes

Yes it is only playing twice that week, and once is Sunday, which is our arrival date. We definitely do not want to miss this one since we have never seen it, and I figured the Wednesday one would be pretty crowded, so I booked the package. The only bad thing is the latest time available by the time I called (which was on the 180 day mark! :scared1:) for Mama Melrose was 4:00, which is pretty early for dinner for us. We are usually late eaters! I wasn't interested in Brown Derby since it is 2 TS credits, and I have heard horrible reviews of Hollywood and Vine, especially for lunch and dinner, so I just went with it. I figure we can eat a late CS breakfast and have a snack while waiting for Fantasmic if we get hungry later. Its a shame they don't have at least one more showing that week, then maybe you'd be able to catch it!

(I missed your great deals post somehow :confused:) Great deals at Target!! Love the shirts--so the head is a transfer than you sewed on a bow? I want to make a few things for Lilian :goodvibes:

I think the Princess and the Frog might make it in Lilian's Easter basket. I am looking forward to seeing it too.

Where are you doing your F! dinner package through? We are looking at Mama Melrose's since we like Italian (I know it is not "real" Italian but I think we will like it).

(I missed your great deals post somehow :confused:) Great deals at Target!! Love the shirts--so the head is a transfer than you sewed on a bow? I want to make a few things for Lilian :goodvibes:

I think the Princess and the Frog might make it in Lilian's Easter basket. I am looking forward to seeing it too.

Where are you doing your F! dinner package through? We are looking at Mama Melrose's since we like Italian (I know it is not "real" Italian but I think we will like it).

Yes, the head is an iron on transfer. Some people on the Creative DISigns board have the blank ones in their photobucket accounts which they link to in their signatures. I downloaded a free Disney font and used the blank black Mickey heads, then typed their names and printed them on iron on transfer paper. And yes I will sew the bow onto Bella's, but I am going to wait until right before we leave (in case she wears it beforehand and I have to wash it). Be careful venturing to the Creative DISign board if you haven't already though...they have SOOOO much cute stuff and you will want to make it all! :rotfl:

I don't know that I will be able to wait 2 weeks to put P&F in the Easter Basket...it may just be a "goody" the day it comes out. I am too impatient! :rotfl2:

And we are doing the Fantasmic at Mama Melrose's. It just seemed like the best choice to me. I wish they had it at 50's Primetime, we would have done that. I just noticed how close you are to making your ADR's!!! I can't wait to hear how it goes! :banana:

GREAT picks for DHS :thumbsup2 Toy Story is a must, must, must!! We did not get to do it on our first trip because we got to the park too late, and the fastpasses were times that F! was going on.

This time, we went right there and fastpassed it. SO worth it! One of the best rides at WDW! Bella will just adore it :goodvibes

Both of my kids love Playhouse Disney. It is so much fun to sing the show songs and they are in awe of the characters.

Of course, we really liked ToT (never got to ride Rockin Roller Coaster :confused3)

Beauty and the Beast stage show is seriously one of the best stage shows I have ever seen! It is Broadway style...WONDERFUL! We all love it so much (even my DH!!) It is really clever and funny too. Can't wait to see how you like it.

And last..the Movie Ride is one of my personal favorites! I will post pics soon during our DHS day.

Can't wait to see what you pick for AK!

Fellow May tripper hopping on board!:goodvibes

I have a lot of catching up to do, and of course I am very interested in reading your itinerary to see if we might be bumping into each other in the Parks!:)

Yes, the head is an iron on transfer. Some people on the Creative DISigns board have the blank ones in their photobucket accounts which they link to in their signatures. I downloaded a free Disney font and used the blank black Mickey heads, then typed their names and printed them on iron on transfer paper. And yes I will sew the bow onto Bella's, but I am going to wait until right before we leave (in case she wears it beforehand and I have to wash it). Be careful venturing to the Creative DISign board if you haven't already though...they have SOOOO much cute stuff and you will want to make it all! :rotfl:

I don't know that I will be able to wait 2 weeks to put P&F in the Easter Basket...it may just be a "goody" the day it comes out. I am too impatient! :rotfl2:

And we are doing the Fantasmic at Mama Melrose's. It just seemed like the best choice to me. I wish they had it at 50's Primetime, we would have done that. I just noticed how close you are to making your ADR's!!! I can't wait to hear how it goes! :banana:

Nice jobs on the shirts! I LOVE :love: the idea of putting a bow on it. Are you going to make more shirts or dresses before you go?

I already discovered the DISign board! :rotfl: Way to many things on there. I have two custom DISigns done already. One will definitely be a group shirt. The other, I am trying to decide if it will be a shirt or something else? :confused3

As much as I am dying to see Princess and the Frog, it will have to wait until Easter when Lilian gets it from you know who. :rolleyes1 I want to order a few bows from Becky as well because Lilian went gaga over the pictures of them.

MM seemed like the best choice for my family too. I think it will be good (hopefully) but just having the option of being able to have reserved seats for F! I will chance it!! I know--I am getting excited to make the ADRs!! :yay: It makes it seem even more real!!

We went to Disney Live on Saturday night (thanks again Hollie!) and I just thought I would share some pics. The show was cute, the fab 5 were putting on a talent show and "traveling" around to find people to be in it. They ended up finding Cinderella and the Stepsisters, Woody, Buzz, and Jessie, and Tigger. Bella loved it! Our seats were kind of high up but we could see everything with no problem. She was singing and dancing and giggling the entire time!!!

100_1184.jpg

100_1169.jpg

100_1171.jpg

100_1175.jpg

100_1178.jpg

100_1182.jpg

100_11862.jpg

Looks like a good time. :goodvibes

I remember taking our oldest to see Blue's Clues Live when he was just two years old. I was pregnant with our second at the time and already emotional. :rolleyes: I got so choked up watching him watch the show. He was soooooooooo into Blue's Clues back then!

Disney Live! looked like a lot of fun! Bella looked like she was having a grand old time!! Her pillowcase dress looks adorable too!!! Your park plans look great!!!:thumbsup2

GREAT picks for DHS :thumbsup2 Toy Story is a must, must, must!! We did not get to do it on our first trip because we got to the park too late, and the fastpasses were times that F! was going on.

This time, we went right there and fastpassed it. SO worth it! One of the best rides at WDW! Bella will just adore it :goodvibes

Both of my kids love Playhouse Disney. It is so much fun to sing the show songs and they are in awe of the characters.

Of course, we really liked ToT (never got to ride Rockin Roller Coaster :confused3)

Beauty and the Beast stage show is seriously one of the best stage shows I have ever seen! It is Broadway style...WONDERFUL! We all love it so much (even my DH!!) It is really clever and funny too. Can't wait to see how you like it.

And last..the Movie Ride is one of my personal favorites! I will post pics soon during our DHS day.

Can't wait to see what you pick for AK!

I can't wait for Toy Story! Especially since that is Bella's current movie obsession. We are going at RD, riding, then getting FP. Great to hear about Beauty and the Beast, that is one of my favorites, so I'm glad the show is good!!!

Your lists are fantastic...makes me think I need to do mine as well..:upsidedown:

Thanks! :goodvibes

Fellow May tripper hopping on board!:goodvibes

I have a lot of catching up to do, and of course I am very interested in reading your itinerary to see if we might be bumping into each other in the Parks!:)

I hope so! That would be fun!

Looks like a good time. :goodvibes

I remember taking our oldest to see Blue's Clues Live when he was just two years old. I was pregnant with our second at the time and already emotional. :rolleyes: I got so choked up watching him watch the show. He was soooooooooo into Blue's Clues back then!

Awww, how sweet! I can't wait for that feeling at Disney. Seeing things through their eyes is twice as magical!

Disney Live! looked like a lot of fun! Bella looked like she was having a grand old time!! Her pillowcase dress looks adorable too!!! Your park plans look great!!!:thumbsup2

Thanks! It was a lot of fun! :goodvibes

Disney Live sounds like fun and Bella looks like she's having a great time! It makes me sad that my boys are too old for that kind of stuff now. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter