Hurricanes & sickness can not hold us back from Free Dining! Pics Sept 15-20

Loved your reviews. BoG was one of our most disappointing WDW meals a few years back. Your review is helping to push me into trying it again.

Thanks for posting!
We really did LOVE the dinner. Lunch although I don't know if I'd do again. May be worth a shot giving it another try! Thanks for reading!

I so enjoyed your reviews!! Thanks so much for sharing! I am definitely going to eat at Garden Grill my next trip. I loved BOG for lunch and I am going to be sure to give dinner a try next time.
Thanks Karen! I'm sure you'd love the Garden Grill...I'd have to say as far as food, service, characters and ambiance it is one of our favorite places for sure!

thanks so much for your great reviews...great photos and I love some of the same places...we loved Ohana and plan on doing that again next May...thanks again

Those were some great reviews! MMMmmm. Now I'm really looking forward to our Garden Grill reservation in December! It all looked so good. Plus we are ending our trip with BOG (which we loved last year) and I'm hoping to try some of that Mac n Cheese!

Seems like you guys had a fantastic trip! Disney is so wonderful about allergies. I am deathly allergic to tomatoes and I have been so impressed on every trip with how they handle it. Your meal at Be Out Guest looks WONDERFUL!!! That mac and cheese made my mouth water just looking at the screen!

Loved your reviews, thanks so much for sharing! I'm seriously thinking about trying Garden Grill on our next trip based on your review, it looks amazing!

What a great little report! Glad you will be able to go back again soon...hopefully with less rain!

Enjoyed your reviews! Great tip for using CS credits and carting home pastries...I might just have to travel with waxed paper. On our last trip we had one CS credit left and my family made fun of me because I got a yummy whole wheat croissant sandwich for the plane ride home. It was delicious and there was no way I was leaving a credit behind! :goodvibes

Great reviews! Love your popcorn bucket snack tip! We went last September 2014, and it was the rainiest/grayest/dreariest trip we'd ever been on. Scared me off of ever going in September again, so I feel your pain! We still had an awesome time, but it did put a "damper" on our trip!

I loved your reviews! We had a great dinner at Captain's Grill in September. It was one of the unexpected winners of 10 days on Deluxe Dining.

We went in Sept of 2012 and were blessed with gorgeous weather and nonexistent crowds. I think we are going to give BOG a second chance at lunch. after reading your reviews I would live to go there for dinner as well. I'm also intrigued by Garden Grill.

I haven't been on here in a bit but thank you for all the new responses!! Wish I could go back right now! LOL

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter