Hurricane Patti "hanname" died.

Discussion in 'In Memoriam' started by jpmom97, Jan 20, 2006.

1. jpmom97

jpmom97 DIS Veteran

I just wanted to let you all know my mom Hurricanpatti or Hanname as some of you knew her died Tues. She suffered for a very long time with Cardiomyopathy. She was also on kidney dialysis and her little body just couldn't take it anymore. She hadn't been on here in a while b/c she was in and out of the hospital so much in the past few months. We had our trip to Disney planned but she wasn't able to go so she never got to see SSR. She did love Disneyworld though. I have lost my best friend in the whole world and feel very lost right now. She did enjoy you all and her infamous post.

hanname everyone, Jeneen.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mrsminniemouse

mrsminniemouse DIS Veteran

I am so very sorry to hear your sad news. Thinking of you.

Mandy ::MinnieMo

4. my4kids

my4kids DIS Veteran<br><font color=darkorchid>Oh God, I'm

I'm saying a prayer for you right now that you get through this time of grief.
    I can't even imagine how hard it is to lose a parent.

5. LeCras

LeCras Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>I don't think I cou

I am so sorry for your loss - you are in all our thoughts during this difficult time :grouphug:

Charlotte

6. jimmytammy

jimmytammy <font color=purple>Swivel, it's a hard habit to br

Janeen

I am so sorry for your loss. I pray that God will give you strength and comfort in the coming days. :grouphug:

7. Anniegirl

Anniegirl Mouseketeer

I am so so sorry for your loss. My Mom died almost 6 years ago and I am still grieving so I feel your pain. Your mother will be missed, and remembered here for her wonderful sense of humor, great attitude and spirit. She blessed us with the gift of "hanname". Please take care of yourself and know that many prayers are being said for your mother, and for you and your family. Hugs to you.

8. Divamomto3

Divamomto3 <font color=CC99FF>The Tag Fairy advises you to lo

My thoughts and prayers are with you. :grouphug:

9. jakenjess

jakenjess DIS Veteran

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. She sounds like a very special lady. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:

10. goofy4tink

goofy4tink No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator Moderator

I'm so sorry for your loss. My mom was with me on my first trip to WDW, with my dd who celebrated her 6th b-day there. So, when we bought DVC 4 yrs later, we didn't tell her and we were going to surprise her with a week-long trip to BWV's. However the day we buried her, is the day we got our paperwork from DVC..all accepted. We never got to take her with us. That next trip was hard. But, I do still feel her presence. It has been 2 years now...still hard to believe. It is so hard to lose your mom....saying a prayer for you, and for her. :hug:

11. jiggerj

jiggerj <font color=blue>There are important things to dis

I am very sorry for your loss...you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers- :grouphug:
    She brought alot of joy to alot of people here-

12. twotoohappy

twotoohappy <font color=red>Lovin' Pete!<br><font color=teal>I

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss.

13. mickeyfan2

mickeyfan2 DIS Veteran

Sorry to hear about your lose. :grouphug:

14. JimMIA

JimMIA There's more to life than mice...

We are very sorry for your loss, and Patti and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

We greatly enjoyed Patti's spirit and good humor...and of course, her Hanname! Her emergence changed a discussion that was humorous into a warm, very human friendship between people who didn't even know each other and herself. You could tell by her brief posts that she was a lady full of life and love. The thing that made the Hanname thread really special was not the humor, but Patti's enjoyment of all of our silliness which she unintentionally started.

Patti and her Hanname will be missed here too.

15. patsal

patsal <font color=FF3399>I've discovered I don't need to

Thoughts and prayers to you at this time of loss. :grouphug:

16. dianeschlicht

dianeschlicht <font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon

Please accept my condolences. Prayers for all of you. She made such a bright spot here on the DVC community board for awhile. She had a great attitude. Hanname will live on for quite a few of us.

17. Doug7856

Doug7856 DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s

I am sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. God bless.

18. WithDisneySpirit

WithDisneySpirit DIS Veteran

Oh, I am so very sorry to hear of this, Patti was a very special woman here to us and I know she had to be a great Mom and Grandmom. I have thought of her so often because of the Hanname thread and was always glad that she enjoyed it too :goodvibes

I know I will always remember her and I am praying for comfort for you and yours in this great loss :grouphug:

19. CarolA

CarolA <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

May God watch over you and your family....

20. wtpclc

wtpclc <font color=red>Has three great loves: Mickey, Po

Jeneen,

I am so sorry for your loss. Patty's good spirit amazed me and it must have been even more wonderful to know her in the real world. I'd like to think that every day is a day at Disney for her now.

She will be missed more than you know. I can't imagine the loss you are feeling. :grouphug:

21. bobbiwoz

bobbiwoz I'm happy to dance with you!

I am sad to hear this. Your family is in my prayers.

Bobbi :grouphug: