Humbled by the wealth of knowledge here

MasterGracey84

Mouseketeer
Good day people. I have lurked for a while and have made the plunge of joining this very informative website. I hope to familiarize myself with the rules and interact with you all here as much as possible. Glad to be here!

Welcome! The boards are an incredible source of info. Just when you think you know something . . . someone else knows just a little bit more. And that bit more can enhance your vacation experience! 99% of us are humbled by the knowledge of our peers every single day. Learn everything you can. Have a sense of humor. And a good dose of humbility never hurts, either. Enjoy!

Good day people. I have lurked for a while and have made the plunge of joining this very informative website. I hope to familiarize myself with the rules and interact with you all here as much as possible. Glad to be here!

Welcome to the Dis! :mickeyjum

I would also suggest that, when it comes to making your first posts & breaking the ice, you begin with things you have a bit of a handle on such as where you have eaten at WDW restaurants (table service or counter service) and add your experience to an established thread. eg food or snacks you enjoyed & would recommend. Some of the threads can get a bit "bumpy" and there are lots of opinionated posters. However, many of the most opinionated have a wealth of experience & care enough to take the time to share that info with those of us who haven't got it. That experience. Yet. :-) Don't be discouraged if, in time & many posts later, you get a bit of a kick back from others. It goes with the territory. It sounds trite to say don't be discouraged when you get flamed. We all do. We all get flamed at one point or the other. Sometimes despite our best efforts. Hang in there. And please remember, when you hit 500 posts or 1000 posts plus and have some experience under your belt, when a novice who is planning his/her very first trip to WDW with their family asks what seems like a dumb question to you, understand that there are no dumb questions. We have all been there. We all have had a first trip to WDW. And most of us who have some common sense understand that we are still learning. We will always be learning :-) That's the joy of the boards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter