hsd it opened yet?????????

Only 2 hours long, I am sure will close on time, and they are late to start it up! Some nerve.

I don't see that the prize is a giraffe pin.

Prize for quest is 300 credits and another tiki fountain. :sad2:

Well I have to say this is the busiest I've ever seen my room...."Explore Environmentality Quest" :lmao:
At one point had a full room and over 80 people in line for it.

But I do keep telling them it's not a host room, and yet they still seem to stay.

ETA: most have finally realized that it's not a host room. Still some stragglers, I just direct them to the Q button.

there is a line of 30 people just to get into the tiki tiki tiki room! :sad2: this is going to be a looooong quest

I don't see that the prize is a giraffe pin.

Prize for quest is 300 credits and another tiki fountain. :sad2:

It was originally a giraffe pin, but was giving an inactive message. Then, it disappeared all together. When it came back, the prize had changed to 300 credits and a tiki fountain.

Bummer, I was hoping for a giraffe pin.

there is a line of 30 people just to get into the tiki tiki tiki room! :sad2: this is going to be a looooong quest
That's it? Try 51. Yep. I'm in a queue of 51 people for the tiki room!
And I think it's designed to be a long quest. So fewer people can get through it.

It was originally a giraffe pin, but was giving an inactive message. Then, it disappeared all together. When it came back, the prize had changed to 300 credits and a tiki fountain.

Bummer, I was hoping for a giraffe pin.

I would much rather have a giraffe pin too. At least I can sell the fountain for 160 credits. :rolleyes1

There are only FIVE *5* instances of the tiki island showing. I had to get a vmk pass! That's why there's such a long line to get into it.

I don't know if I'm just not thinking but I'm getting frustrated. Can anyone tell me how to get to the right side of Tom Sawyer Island. I know how to go through Injun Joe cave for the left side but not sure how to get to right side. Thanks

Some people need to get out of the tiki room- I can't believe there are queues of 50 to get in...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter