• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HRH or PB

jannibaby

Earning My Ears
I'm torn. We stayed at HRH and thought it was the absolutely best hotel. No we're going in early Oct for HHN and don't know if we should stay at the PB just because we should try it. We have deluxe rooms on hold at both for 239 at HRH and 247 at PB. We loved the pool at HRH, atmosphere, convenience to walking. But PB has such good ratings. It looks real spread out which I'm not sure we'll like. The pool doesn't look as nice. Help HRH is on hold only till 4 today!!

PB pool is better than HRH (deeper & less crowded)
PB food is great
PB is spread out

HRH gets my vote ::yes::

You surprised me. By your message I thought hands down PB was better then you said HRH was your choice!! It certainly looks like you have spent extensive time in both. Can you tell me more???

I like being able to walk to the parks
Easier layout at the HRH
HRH cabanas rule
HRH lingo and style

the time it takes to walk from park to boat dock=walk time to HRH

I stayed at HRH earlier this year, and agree, being able to walk to the parks is a big plus.

If you are taking your time and don't mind waiting for the water taxi, then PBH is your choice.

Otherwise, the HRH is great. The pool is awesome, you're right next to the park, and the jogging paths are beautiful.

On my trip, I went from the hotel to USF a couple times, and it was a short walk.

HRH is, "Very Hip" and very close to US park about a 90 second walk from pool gate. The music is great while you walk about the hotel and swim in the pool. The rooms are large and comfortable.
I have a teenage daughter who liked the HRH (very cool). But when she looked out are window at the PBR from our room....she just wanted to stay their.

We did so this past May. My DD and her friend, as well as myself absolutely love PB. My daughter loves everthing about Italy, so it was a slam dunk for us, as far as our preference. We had a deluxe bay view room that was just beautiful. Very relaxing resort, IMO a better pool (Beach pool) than the HRH. And the boat ride to and from the parks, two words......beautiful and relaxing! Both have very good fitness centers with the added comfort being at the PB. We would give the food at PB the edge over HRH as well...but that's onle one person's opinion. Both are nice. The HRH feels more like a hotel, and PB more like a resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter