HRH, express pass new procedure and kids?

tjmw2727

DIS Veteran
Last November when we visited Hard Rock and the Universal parks we used our room key to enter the express line. I have been seeing bits about a new procedure and separate card for express pass now.

I will have my dd's who are 15 and 17, my 17yo does have ID but the rest won't, will this be an issue?

Would someone be so kind as to explain the new procedure - can we get this pass at the Hard Rock and if not where?

Oh and if I missed a post on this please point me int he right direction - Thanks!

It is easy peasy. Take your room key to the new kiosks at the hotel or guest services. Insert your room key and have your photo taken. A new express pass will come out with your photo on it.

You don't need any special photo IDs to have these new cards done. The photo is done for you at the kiosk.

Last November when we visited Hard Rock and the Universal parks we used our room key to enter the express line. I have been seeing bits about a new procedure and separate card for express pass now.

I will have my dd's who are 15 and 17, my 17yo does have ID but the rest won't, will this be an issue?

Would someone be so kind as to explain the new procedure - can we get this pass at the Hard Rock and if not where?

Oh and if I missed a post on this please point me int he right direction - Thanks!

from what I read you don't need ID. there are kiosks where you swipe your room key and the machine takes your photo and produces a photo card that is linked to your room card. as each person has their own room key they would just need to swipe their card at the kiosk.

My DD10 and DS7 don't have ID and got their express passes just fine. There are kiosks right near the check in (at least that's where it was at RPH) Put in your room key and it takes your picture ( a really bad picture :scared1: ) and then spits out an express pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter