HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Ooc: Oh my gosh that means you might be able to listen to it on the way to Disney!Lucky!

OOC: As far as I know, I'll be able to. But we have to get it from the store before it's sold out. We're going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party this year. That's exciting. :cool1:

niallsprincess said:
OOC: As far as I know, I'll be able to. But we have to get it from the store before it's sold out. We're going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party this year. That's exciting. :cool1:

Ooc: Oh thats really cool!I've never been at Disney to go there but I'm sure it's gonna be amazing!

Katelyn:*finishes her sundae and cleans up everything**shivers and takes out a water bottle and grabs one pill from her bottle**takes the medicine and drinks some water to help it go down**walks to the living room and turns off the movie**walks upstairs to her room and grabs her guitar**sits on the bed and starts to sing and play the song she wrote*

Ooc: Oh thats really cool!I've never been at Disney to go there but I'm sure it's gonna be amazing!
OOC: I'm sure too. I'm really excited about it.
Katelyn:*finishes her sundae and cleans up everything**shivers and takes out a water bottle and grabs one pill from her bottle**takes the medicine and drinks some water to help it go down**walks to the living room and turns off the movie**walks upstairs to her room and grabs her guitar**sits on the bed and starts to sing and play the song she wrote*

Carly: *finishes the wrapping and comes downstairs* *sees the clean dish sitting there* I bet she had a sundae. That's not a good idea with her problem... That could make it worse... She's supposed to eat healthier. *shakes her head and picks up a back of chips* *goes into the living room*

niallsprincess said:
OOC: I'm sure too. I'm really excited about it.

Carly: *finishes the wrapping and comes downstairs* *sees the clean dish sitting there* I bet she had a sundae. That's not a good idea with her problem... That could make it worse... She's supposed to eat healthier. *shakes her head and picks up a back of chips* *goes into the living room*

Katelyn:*finishes her song and grins* Thats not half bad. *starts to play "Fix A Heart" by Demi Lovato**stops quickly and drops her guitar**runs to the bathroom and gets sick once again**groans loudly and leans against the shower thats next to the toilet sitting down with her arms wrapped around her stomach*This stinks!

Katelyn:*finishes her song and grins* Thats not half bad. *starts to play "Fix A Heart" by Demi Lovato**stops quickly and drops her guitar**runs to the bathroom and gets sick once again**groans loudly and leans against the shower thats next to the toilet sitting down with her arms wrapped around her stomach*This stinks!

Carly: *hears the toilet* And that's why you eat healthy while you're sick...

OOC: It seems that half of the music I listen to is Disney music. :love: :worship:

Carly: *hears the toilet* And that's why you eat healthy while you're sick...

OOC: It seems that half of the music I listen to is Disney music. :love: :worship:

Katelyn:*groans again and tries to stand up but wobbles a bit on her feet**sighs and walks unsteadily to her bed and falls in it**covers herself with her duvet**sees Darcy walk in through the door* Hey Darce,will you cuddle with me?No person wants to lay with a sick girl.*smiles when she jumps next to her and cuddles her next to her chest*

Ooc: Haha that's cool!

Katelyn:*groans again and tries to stand up but wobbles a bit on her feet**sighs and walks unsteadily to her bed and falls in it**covers herself with her duvet**sees Darcy walk in through the door* Hey Darce,will you cuddle with me?No person wants to lay with a sick girl.*smiles when she jumps next to her and cuddles her next to her chest*

Ooc: Haha that's cool!

Carly: *stretches and puts on a fedora and a scarf* *opens the front door and goes into town*

Carly: *stretches and puts on a fedora and a scarf* *opens the front door and goes into town*

Katelyn:*yawns and sits up holding Darcy**looks around* I'm bored... *looks at Darcy* You have any ideas what a sick girl and a cat can do? *laughs when she just licks her arm* Lets try to feed you.*puts her on the bed and stands up slowly**smiles when she doesn't wobble or fall**picks up her cat and walks downstairs to the kitchen*

Katelyn:*yawns and sits up holding Darcy**looks around* I'm bored... *looks at Darcy* You have any ideas what a sick girl and a cat can do? *laughs when she just licks her arm* Lets try to feed you.*puts her on the bed and stands up slowly**smiles when she doesn't wobble or fall**picks up her cat and walks downstairs to the kitchen*

Carly: *shivers and walks into a warm restaurant* *rubs her hands together before sitting down*

OOC: 7 days! :dance3:

Carly: *shivers and walks into a warm restaurant* *rubs her hands together before sitting down*

OOC: 7 days! :dance3:

Katelyn:*gets to the kitchen and looks around seeing they're alone* Looks like it's just us Darc. *puts her down and walks to the lower cabinets and grabs her cat food**fills her bowl and puts it on the floor for her**sighs and walks over to the radio turning it up high**smiles when Little Mix "DNA" comes on and starts to twirl and giggle around to the fridge looking for a snack*

Ooc: Until your Disney trip!?

Katelyn:*gets to the kitchen and looks around seeing they're alone* Looks like it's just us Darc. *puts her down and walks to the lower cabinets and grabs her cat food**fills her bowl and puts it on the floor for her**sighs and walks over to the radio turning it up high**smiles when Little Mix "DNA" comes on and starts to twirl and giggle around to the fridge looking for a snack*

Ooc: Until your Disney trip!?

Carly: *grabs a bite to eat and chows down*

OOC: Yes! In exactly one week, I will be in DownTown Disney, probably eating at the WolfGang Puck Express. :cheer2: :hug:

Carly: *grabs a bite to eat and chows down*

OOC: Yes! In exactly one week, I will be in DownTown Disney, probably eating at the WolfGang Puck Express. :cheer2: :hug:

Katelyn:*grabs a water bottle and an apple**sits at the counter listening to Justin Bieber and eats slowly not wanting to mess up her stomach anymore*

Ooc: Oh my gosh!:eek: I'm so jealous but I'm happy you'll be there soon!:yay::hug::)

Katelyn:*grabs a water bottle and an apple**sits at the counter listening to Justin Bieber and eats slowly not wanting to mess up her stomach anymore*

Ooc: Oh my gosh!:eek: I'm so jealous but I'm happy you'll be there soon!:yay::hug::)

Carly: *goes to starbucks and picks up a latte* *drinks it while walking down the street(

OOC: Haha thanks! I'm so excited I could explode in confetti and rainbows. :rotfl2:

Carly: *goes to starbucks and picks up a latte* *drinks it while walking down the street(

OOC: Haha thanks! I'm so excited I could explode in confetti and rainbows. :rotfl2:

Katelyn:*finishes and throws away her trash**sighs and walks upstairs**grabs her guitar and phone and runs back down to the living room**looks up how to play a particular song and smiles when she finds it**starts to practice frowning whenever she messes up but keeps trying biting her lip in concentration*

Ooc:Confetti and rainbows!?Hahahaha no problem!:lmao:

Katelyn:*finishes and throws away her trash**sighs and walks upstairs**grabs her guitar and phone and runs back down to the living room**looks up how to play a particular song and smiles when she finds it**starts to practice frowning whenever she messes up but keeps trying biting her lip in concentration*

Ooc:Confetti and rainbows!?Hahahaha no problem!:lmao:

Carly: *yawns and goes into a clothes store*

OOC: Definitely haha! Now only 5! :upsidedow

Carly: *yawns and goes into a clothes store*

OOC: Definitely haha! Now only 5! :upsidedow

Katelyn:*smiles when she learns "One Thing" on the guitar* Wicked! *pauses and feels her stomach* Hm,I don't feel that bad anymore.I wonder if I still look like a zombie.*puts her guitar up and walks up to her room**goes into the bathroom and looks at herself* Well,I've got a little color back to my face.Maybe the medicine is working already,I still shouldn't eat anything big though.*nods to her reflection and laughs at herself**grabs her phone and earbuds and walks downstairs**sees some of the boys old video diaries from when she was listening to their music**bites her lip and walks in to the living room,sitting on the couch**puts her earbuds in and starts the first one*

Ooc:Yay!:hyper::hyper::goodvibes

Katelyn:*smiles when she learns "One Thing" on the guitar* Wicked! *pauses and feels her stomach* Hm,I don't feel that bad anymore.I wonder if I still look like a zombie.*puts her guitar up and walks up to her room**goes into the bathroom and looks at herself* Well,I've got a little color back to my face.Maybe the medicine is working already,I still shouldn't eat anything big though.*nods to her reflection and laughs at herself**grabs her phone and earbuds and walks downstairs**sees some of the boys old video diaries from when she was listening to their music**bites her lip and walks in to the living room,sitting on the couch**puts her earbuds in and starts the first one*

Ooc:Yay!:hyper::hyper::goodvibes

Carly: *buys some clothes and walks out the door, smiling* *groans* We should go somewhere again soon. *walks down the sidewalk, drinking her latte*

OOC: SO excited. I think I might start packing tomorrow or the next day. :banana:

OOC: Got grounded again, but I'm here. What did I miss?

Johanna: I can't stop thinking about it.

Crystal: I know.

Johanna: I feel so....

Crystal: *wraps her arms around Jo* I feel it too. *lets go and steps back* But there's nothing we can do but trust in their abilities.

Johanna: You're right.......*eyes widen* I'm sorry! How could I be so unthoughtful? I'm just worried about a brother who can take care of himself, but you've got her.......and she's younger than you.......and on top of all that she's not completely healed........

Crystal: I'll be okay. We can just hope that they return concious and in one piece. *glances at any confused facres* Tom and Fiona were pulled in for an emergency. One of the smaller safehouses was attacked. They didn't have a choice to go in. But that doesn't mean we're not tortuyred with worry. You all be glad you don't have siblings, especially ones who do dangerous stuff.

Carly: *buys some clothes and walks out the door, smiling* *groans* We should go somewhere again soon. *walks down the sidewalk, drinking her latte*

OOC: SO excited. I think I might start packing tomorrow or the next day. :banana:

OOC: Got grounded again, but I'm here. What did I miss?

Johanna: I can't stop thinking about it.

Crystal: I know.

Johanna: I feel so....

Crystal: *wraps her arms around Jo* I feel it too. *lets go and steps back* But there's nothing we can do but trust in their abilities.

Johanna: You're right.......*eyes widen* I'm sorry! How could I be so unthoughtful? I'm just worried about a brother who can take care of himself, but you've got her.......and she's younger than you.......and on top of all that she's not completely healed........

Crystal: I'll be okay. We can just hope that they return concious and in one piece. *glances at any confused facres* Tom and Fiona were pulled in for an emergency. One of the smaller safehouses was attacked. They didn't have a choice to go in. But that doesn't mean we're not tortuyred with worry. You all be glad you don't have siblings, especially ones who do dangerous stuff.

Ooc: That's awesome Peyton!And hiya Wings!Uhm Katelyn has acid reflux disease now and I think thats the only major thing that happened.

Katelyn:*her eyes widen and takes out her earbuds,puttng her phone down* Oh my gosh I'm so sorry guys.I'm sure Fi and Tom will be fine,they're supposedly amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter