How's the drive from this hotel?

disneysteve

DIS meet junkie
We always stay at Windsor Palms but our next trip will be just the 2 of us and we don't really need a house/condo. So I've been looking at hotels. We are Marriott Rewards members so I started with the Marriott options. The most affordable that includes breakfast is the Springhill Suites on Calypso Kay Way in Kissimmee. I'm not as familiar with the east side of the area since we always stay on the west side. We'll be going in early-mid November. How long would you say the drive would be from the hotel to the parks in the morning? It looks like we could take 535 to World Center Drive or 192 to World Drive or whichever way is best.

Looks to be about 15mins to MK which is the furthest Park.

We've stayed at the Raddison in Celebration which 10 mins to MK, didnt have any issues. If this hotel is good for you I'd go for it :)

disneysteve: I'm a Marriott rewards member as well and I just booked a one-night stay for me and my family at Spring Hill Suites Orlando at Marriott Village using my AAA discount for $100.12. Hotel address is at 8601 Vineland Ave., Orlando - a 12-15 minute drive to DTD. I know this because this hotel is on the same road as the outlet closest to Disney. Good luck!

I just booked a one-night stay for me and my family at Spring Hill Suites Orlando at Marriott Village using my AAA discount for $100.12.
Thanks, Jose. The SpringHill I mentioned is a lot cheaper for our dates - $89 vs. $116.

As it turns out, we may not go the hotel route after all. I checked Windsor Palms and the 2-bedroom condos go for about the same amount as the SpringHill suites (or even a bit less). We won't get "free" breakfast but I really don't care. I'd rather eat in the privacy of my own place. The only minor downside is we don't earn reward points for the stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter