HowHot problem

perfectmatch300

DIS Veteran
I just signed up with howhot yesterday. Today, I did the first page of views, but could not get page 2 to come up. At that point I had to log off because we wnt out to dinner. We just got back and I tried to log in again. This time I keep being transferred to s aite in Spanish talking about soccer in Argentina (I think???) Does anyone know what is going on here, or has this happened to you?:confused: :mad:

Hi Mal,

Just wanted to let you know that I got into howhot with no problem just now. Also, I emailed them yesterday when I had the problem, and they did get right back to me, even if they didn't know what the problem was either. Whatever it was, it seems to have fixed itself.:D The hardest part of doing this one for me is keeping track of how many searches and views I've done so I don't spend a lot of time doing things I won't get credit for because I'm over their limit.:) Thanks so much for all your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter