Howard Johnsons Orlando airport ?

dbcruise

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed or know anything about this hotel . So far it is the cheapest (39.00)I have found with a airport shuttle. I am a little afraid of priceline or hotwire because we get in at12:30 am so we need a 24 hour shuttle . Thanks .

Don't be afraid of Priceline or Hotwire. I'm willing to bet money that any hotel within their airport zones offer a courtesy shuttle 24/7. They are in the business of catering to airport passengers, after all, and they can't risk losing customers by <i>not</i> offering the shuttle.

Right now, the best price at Hotwire for the night you're coming in is $50 for a four-star hotel. If that hotel's not the Hyatt in the airport, it's probably the Renaissance or the Marriott... definitely a shuttle involved.

As far as the HoJo, it's a little northwest of the airport on a secondary hotel strip... not on the main hotel strip directly north of the airport. It's probably a ten-minute shuttle ride as opposed to the seven-minute shuttle ride to the hotels just north of the airport. Beyond that, there's really nothing else you need to know about the hotel... after all, you're just going to be there for a few hours of sleep.

Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter