How would you make the most of a one nt stay at the Poly?

oneterrificshopper

Earning My Ears
We are visiting WDW in a couple of weeks (can't wait!!!!) and staying at the POR for the first few nights and then switching to the Poly for our last night. We've never stayed at the Poly before so we are thrilled to be trying it out.

We are going to the P&P party the night we are at the Poly. We decided to spend our last night there so that we could easily get back at midnight when the party ends. We hope to check in early, swim or explore the hotel (hence why we need ideas of what to not miss), have dinner at the hotel (where??) and then head to the P&P early evening. We'll check out about noon the next day so we'll also have the whole morning too and then we head home.

Is the charcter Breakfast really good at the Poly? Is it something we shouldn't miss?

Any ideas of what to do at the hotel if it's too cold to swim? Do they have an arcade, and if so, is it a good one?

Thanks in advance for any feedback! I've seen a lot of Poly lovers on this board so I'm sure you will all have some great suggestions. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter