How will I use all these snack credits?

We used ours for breakfast, for popcorn during the parade, for pretzels and fries while waiting for Beauty & the Beast....you'll find ways to use them. Tell your kids they can have whatever two snacks they want EVERY DAY...I'm sure they'll find a way to use them.

Thanks for all the great replies. Does anyone know if the rice krispy treats at goofy's in DTD is included. I'm talking the ones with the M&M on them. I think they are dipped in choclate. We are planning on going to WPE the first full day we are there and my girls would like something like that.

You can get the premade ones with chocolate dipped ears, but no more goofy create your owns with all those topping choices as a snack credit.

We have never done the dining plan before...and silly as it sounds...we're most excited about trying all of the snacks. They are most likely something I wouldn't pay OOP for, at least not often...so the idea of having 2 of these each and every day...yeah!!!! (we are on Quick service):cool1:

If nothing else i bring the mini bake shop cookies with me to give to people (or to eat for myself they are AMAZING really they are). also i get the big lollypops to give to my nieces/nephues as well if i have left over credits at the end of the trip

Like others we would use some of our credits for breakfast. I would also get muffins and the like for deserts and save them for my breakfast in the morning.

Like everyone else we use them for frozen drinks and bars to cool off during hot days, and definitely for breakfast items (giving us one more meal/day on the plan), but we also use them for side items like side salads, veggie sticks/dip, apples/dip....things that my kids like, that are healthy, and that are not often included in the CS meals. It's a nice balance to all of the 'treats' (read: junk ;)) we eat during the week.

Also keep in mind that you can get water refills in all the parks for free. So remember to rinse out your refillable mugs, or keep the Kleen Kanteen-type bottles on you. Go to any counter service location and ask for ice water, there is no charge ;)

DBF and I had the regular DDP and we used up all our credits (one per person per day). We usually used them to buy a breakfast item (cereal AND milk is one credit) or at night in the parks we'd buy a popcorn and a soda to split.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts