How tough is availablitly for a September / early October

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by st92jmdc, Jun 17, 2004.

1. st92jmdc

st92jmdc Now a Proud DVC Member

Hello all,

I am jsut wondering if it is feasible that to book a DCL 4 day cruise this now for september / early october.

Do these things book up quickly?

New to DVC and DEFFINTELY new to the DCL.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. drdelsol

drdelsol Proud papa

That's usually a slow time so it shouldn't be a problem.

4. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

Sept/Oct is low season. Great values are frequently available, and you can book on short notice!

5. Krystina'sMommy

Krystina'sMommy ~Waiting patiently 'til we sail with Mickey, Again

We booked our cruise on the 4 night Wonder (Sept 19th) not more than 10 days ago. I'm sure there is still some availability, but you may be limited to cabin options. I don't believe there were any inside cabins available anymore when we made our reservation. No harm in getting some price quotes.

6. thiscloud

thiscloud Mouseketeer

check out http://cruises.allseastravel.com/c/5/5738/1154186_5738.htm for some posted prices and then compare them to what you can get with Dreams Unlimited (who sponsor the board), or more mainstream sites like Expedia or Travelocity, or club agencies like Costco or Sam's Club or BJs.

note that the disney WONDER (NOT magic as i originally wrote -- thanks jrabbit!) is in dry dock from 10/3 to 10/16, so you can go all of september or mid-late october.

7. jrabbit

jrabbit DIS Veteran

The WONDER may be in dry dock in October but NOT the Magic. I'm on the special itenerary eastern cruise to Antigua starting on 10/2!

8. thiscloud

thiscloud Mouseketeer

thanks for pointing that out jrabbit. i meant wonder. i dunno why i typed magic. probably because i'm going on the magic, but not for another year and two months! ugh!

9. disneybride96

disneybride96 Yacht Club Gazebo- 11-2-96

See you there jrabbit! Almost to 100 days! :Pinkbounc

10. traycie2201

traycie2201 FUBAR'S BABE

I think it must depend on who's in your party kids age wise and the cat you want , we wanted a 10 for sept 2004 when booking 2 months ago, couldn't get anything until mid october but when i looked at hotwire a few days ago there are still some cabins showing but not many and most are now on guarantee rather than allocated room number