How to use BirdsOfPreyDave's DVC Signature Images

Here are some other miscellaneous images for signatures.

DisneyVisaSmall.png
DisneyVisaSmall2.png
DisneyVisaSmall3.png
DisneyVisaSmall4.png
DisneyVisaSmall5.png
DisneyVisaSmall6.png
DisneyVisaSmall7.png
DisneyVisaSmall8.png
DisneyVisaSmall9.png

WDW_Passholder.png
WDW_Passholder2.png

D23.png
DisneyShareholder.png
DisneyShareholder2.png

My_OL.png

DisneyVeteransLeft.png
DisneyServiceMembers.png
DisneyMilitaryFamilies.png

DisneyVeteransNavy.png
DisneyVeteransArmy.png
DisneyVeteransAirForce.png
DisneyVeteransMarines.png
DisneyVeteransCoastGuard.png
DisneyVeteransRight.png

Thank you for doing these. They look great and I thank you for enhancing the ecperiance

Yes, thank you :)

Tried this on an iPhone cause I couldn't wait to get home...... didn't work lol. I'm home now.

It would be cool to get a squared off "My Home Resorts" end so I can still add the end of the monorail. :)

Most excellent! Thanks Dave! Hope you don't mind if I 'steal' some others (Owner's Locker, D23). I'm wrapping with URL tag so people can get back here to your thread.

Mahalo and Aloha!

Yes, thank you :)

Tried this on an iPhone cause I couldn't wait to get home...... didn't work lol. I'm home now.

It would be cool to get a squared off "My Home Resorts" end so I can still add the end of the monorail. :)
I'll work on those when I get home from Disney in a few weeks. I don't have the right software on this laptop.

Here are the square "My Resort" and "My Resorts" elements.

MyResortsSquare.png
MyResortSquare.png

You can use these with the monorail icons like this...

DVC_MonorailL-1.png
DVC_Member_Left-1.png
DVC_BLT.png
DVC_OKW.png
MyResortsSquare.png
DVC_Monorail-1.png

WOW!! I just stumbled upon this and can't wait to tinker around with it!!

Thanks Dave!!! :thumbsup2

thank you so much for these instructions. I'm first going to try to fix my current signature. For some reason, my two countdown timers only appear one over the other, and the lower one appears cut off..but when I "preview" my signature it is NOT cut off. But then it is. I really want it to appear next to the first one not below it.

wish me luck!----yeah... I fixed it!! wooo hoo... now... next is to figure out how to have two rows worth like you do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter