How to tell kids they're going to Disneyland?

SleepingX3Beauty

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I'm taking my niece along to DLP for her birthday (which we're celebrating upcoming Saturday so presenting her "gift" then) and was wondering on how to break it to her that she gets to come along with us.
She's been there with me before a few years ago but was a lot younger (around 3) and didn't really comprehend the whole thing fully. She turned 7 this weekend and has been whining both mine and her parents ears off to get to go again. My and the boyfriend are going anyways for the BTM opening on december 17th so figured we'd take her with us as a birthday gift. :)

Anyone have any suggestions or creative ideas on how to tell her? I've considered writing an invite coming from Anna and Elsa/Minnie Mouse inviting her to Disneyland for a Frozen christmas but that's such a cliché. Does anyone have any better ideas for me? Would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you in advance! :)

Most excited I ever saw my children was when we didn't tell them, until we woke them on the day that we were leaving. They had no idea, and it should have been a school day as well lol :jumping1:

Scavenger hunt with small clues/gifts? Poundland have some Frozen activity packs in that could maybe be good clues/for during travelling.

How about not telling her this weekend but saying that instead of just one present you have bought her lots of presents and going to give her one a week for the next few weeks - you can give her all things relating to the trip (Disney PJs, socks/gloves/hat, activity pack, Pen for autographs, stickers, disposable camera, Euros and finally a bag or small suitcase to put everything in for the trip. A couple of weeks before you go give her the case (half packed with clothes she would be taking on a trip) and tell her to open it and put something in you've already given her then tell her she needs to finish packing if she wants to go with you on the trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter