How to survive for an 8 PM dinner show ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
If you see an 8 PM dinner show - how to you hold off hunger ?
We can get a discount at the later shows - but to eat dinner at 8:30 PM is a bit to late for our kids (ages 11 & 15)

:cool1: For us 8:00 would be great..when were in Disney, we tend to eat dinner later. Our kids 13 and 20 have no problem eatting late. They usually grab a light snack around 4 or 5 and that holds them over. popcorn::

8pm is a great dinner time for us, actually.

Now, we did the 930 HDDR last year and we opted to have appetizers at the bar in the WL about 7pm so we wouldn't be starving. Worked out great!

Why don't you just move your meals up a little? Eat breakfast around 9am, eat lunch between 1-2, and eat dinner at 830?

Eating late for us is not really a problem at WDW. The 3 hour time difference helps us. So eating at 8 is actually an early dinner time for us. I would just adjust my day so I wouldn't be starving before the dinner. Eat a later lunch or have a snack to hold you. And at 11 &15 they should be able to snack and hold off till 8.

In august we had 2 big breakfasts, one at cape may, the other at yacht club galley. They held us all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter