How to survive for an 8 PM dinner show ?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by pooh2001, Mar 2, 2007.

1. pooh2001

pooh2001 been there, done that, TRYING to go back

If you see an 8 PM dinner show - how to you hold off hunger ?
    We can get a discount at the later shows - but to eat dinner at 8:30 PM is a bit to late for our kids (ages 11 & 15)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. snomofinn

snomofinn Queen of MY castle

:cool1: For us 8:00 would be great..when were in Disney, we tend to eat dinner later. Our kids 13 and 20 have no problem eatting late. They usually grab a light snack around 4 or 5 and that holds them over. popcorn::

4. Aimeedyan

Aimeedyan <font color=blue>Why get all excited about somethi

8pm is a great dinner time for us, actually.

Now, we did the 930 HDDR last year and we opted to have appetizers at the bar in the WL about 7pm so we wouldn't be starving. Worked out great!

Why don't you just move your meals up a little? Eat breakfast around 9am, eat lunch between 1-2, and eat dinner at 830?

5. Stacerita

Stacerita DIS Veteran

Eating late for us is not really a problem at WDW. The 3 hour time difference helps us. So eating at 8 is actually an early dinner time for us. I would just adjust my day so I wouldn't be starving before the dinner. Eat a later lunch or have a snack to hold you. And at 11 &15 they should be able to snack and hold off till 8.

6. sarah4770

sarah4770 DIS Veteran

In august we had 2 big breakfasts, one at cape may, the other at yacht club galley. They held us all day.