How to make two reservations for the same time?

coinkc

<font color=red>You can find some hot dates at Six
We are a group of 7. One day, 5 are going to one place and 2 are going to the other. The group of 2 made an ADR for lunch. I tried to make an ADR for the other 5 at another restaurant and it won't let me because it says that it conflicts with the first one.

Is there a way to book at two different places with a split group?

Nope. It is all based on your MDE account, not number of people in your party attending. You would either have to find another reservation outside of that pre-existing reservation time slot, or make one of the reservations on a different MDE account.

If we create another MDE account, would that have to have tickets linked to it? Or could we just make a dining reservation under it?

you can just make dining reservations under it...i don't think you need to have park tickets to make dining reservations, only fast passes

We had a big party last trip and I also created 2 accounts so I could book two separate reservations at the same time and place so we could all be together. I was also successful in booking twp reservations for the same time if I booked one using the website and one using the app.

You can just call in. There's no need for a second MDE account. I have two reservations at the exact same time (we're splitting up for one meal) and it was really easy to do over the phone.

You don't have to have tickets to make ADRs, so you can create another account for overlapping ADRs. You can also call in as PP mentioned. However, it is nice to have a separate account if you are trying to make overlapping reservations at a popular restaurant like BOG (you have a party of six but can only get a table for four and a table for two) By the time you called for the ADR it would already be booked.

I have 5 people in my group. We made an ADR for 2 people at 5:55 at Cali Grill and 3 people for 5:30 at The Coral Reef. It never blocked me from doing this or gave me an error.
Maybe because the times are slightly different? I made the ADRs on the same day on my MDE account one right after the other.

I had to do split reservations several times. Did not make another MDE account.
I just needed someone else to manage that reservation, so had DH do the second set. It would not let me be the lead on 2 at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter