How to Make ADR for family but not including me

PirateD

DIS Veteran
I hope someone can help answer this question. I manage some of my family on my MDE account as I'm usually the one booking FP and ADRs. If I book a reservation for 2 people on my account, can they use that reservation without me? I was able to add one of the two by name, but it says that I can't change myself out for the other. Can the family member who is linked to the reservation check in with their magic band, or will I have to be present?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Most ADRs don't check in via Magic Band.

If any of the ADRs are PPO, the names on the ADR have to be the ones checking in at the gate.

Most ADRs don't check in via Magic Band.

If any of the ADRs are PPO, the names on the ADR have to be the ones checking in at the gate.

Thanks, that's good to know. I thought I remembered them scanning my band at Christmas to check in for our ADR's so I was worried they might need me there. The ADR is not PPO so it sounds like they should be ok. Thank you!

I went in Dec and Jan and had a reservation each time under my DH name, but he wasn't able to make the trip. When I went to the podium I just gave his name and it was fine. Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter