How To Lose Waldo in 10 days-The Trilogy~NEW 10/26 - Final Thoughts; Adios Amigos!

Lapu night all over again huh
Seriously! :scared:
We're going this weekend but I guess it's for the kids, not us!
So did you like it? :confused3
Great installment, T. Your little girl is just too cute and Evan has the most pinchable cheeks! We'll definitely have to try to get together when DH and I make out way out to DLR in January. I'll let you know when our plans firm up!
Jodi, I would love to meet up with you and your DH! You just tell me when, and I'm there! :goodvibes
So, what meal did you have at Akerhus? Lunch? I booked breakfast because I figure even the Norwegians can't ruin scrambled eggs, right?
We did the lunch, regretfully. I think we should have done the breakfast - however, Belle is not the "picture" Princess - I think it's Ariel at breakfast and whilst Waldo would have been happy, Maddie would not have been. ;)
CATCH UP TIME!!!!!
Yay! You're here! :yay:
BTW my boys love the 3 caballeros ...ALOT. It so funny to hear them sing the song
:lmao: M & E call it "The Three Colorado's"

P is opening another office in CA near LA and I am trying to work on somehow getting us to tag along with him one trip
That would be awesome! :banana:
I hope to raise a glass (or three) with you in person soon!
Ditto, my friend! :hug:

Sorry the Champagne Mojito’s didn't sit well... but thanks to you, I have a new drink to try out! I've never had one before.
It was actually very nice, the first time. ;)
there's so much i want to quote in that installment , but i don't have time..............cuz............sit down for this T.....................i leave in 2 days and haven't started packing

MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!! :cool2: Have fun, Rachel! :goodvibes
Waldo is a real lady killer
:rotfl2: He calls my Focker friends his "Focker Girls" - you know like the Laker Girls. :cheer2:

OMG, you ain't kidding!
Did it take you like 20 minutes to get those things out? :headache:
We just stayed in a studio – concierge level and loved it. Before we left, we went to SSR to check out the 1 bedroom model. DH is saying he wants to add more points. He didn’t even want to buy the few points we have there.
Really? We'll have to chat about this some more later, M. :thumbsup2

Shoot. Has it really only been 4 days since the last update? I'm jonsing for more T!
Tonight ... or tomorrow. :teeth:
NOW, I must have me some school bread! That's as good a reason to go back then any
Just don't mix it with Mojito's and you'll be OK! ;)

Hey! I thought you said you were writing about the meet! You big liar! Guess I'll be back in a few days or a week to recheck!!
:headache:

I remember reading your older Waldo reports and just loving them - your family is so fun! The picture of your daughter with Belle and her doll-Belle is especially adorable :cutie:

**Edited to Add**

This is what my handy dandy itinerary said:

8/22 Animal Kingdom

8:00a Bus to AK
9:00 Rope Drop
Head to EE - go stand-by
Grab FP's AND Baby Swaps (yeah, I'm working the system;))
10:00 Head to Dinoland
Ride Dino Dumbo
Back to EE - use FPs & Baby swaps
Ride Kali River
Walk Maharaja Trek
12:00 Lunch & Leave Park

HERE'S WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED:

The alarm went off at 6:45 am and I ... well I don’t remember exactly what I did except I know I didn’t get up.

We slept. Everyone was beat and we needed just a wee bit more sleep. Finally around 8:30 ish, we all started stirring and slowly began to wake up. I texted V and LL to let them know we’d just gotten up and we’d meet them somewhere in AK around 10am ish.

I headed to the kitchen to start some coffee and noticed Waldo was awake and watching TV with an empty coffee mug in his hand. He’d been waiting for me to get up and make coffee. Seriously. He’s got functioning arms – he can make coffee. But he likes the way I make coffee, so he waited. And then he reminded me that he’s been waiting. For awhile. :rolleyes:

It was nearing 10 am and I knew we wouldn’t make it in time, so I sent another text to the girls to let them know. Apparently we all were slow that morning and as we headed to the bus stop, we ran into LL, Tony and Michael. The AK arrived shortly and we made our way through all the SSR bus stops and low and behold, V & Leo jump on at The Springs and we’re all off to AK. :thumbsup2

It was close to 11:00 am by the time we made it to the turnstyles, and the park was looking pretty empty. Tony needed to renew his AP, so we waited for them to take care of that whilst the rest of us took care of business; potty breaks, hat shopping and stocking up on water. Finally LL & company joined us and we walked toward the Safari’s with Leo as our tour guide. He was a very gracious host, leading the way and chatting about the ride and the animals & the famous “upside down” tree all the while Maddie held hands with Mr. Michael. Of course, being the proper young lady she is, she did in fact ask Michael if he would like to hold her hand. :upsidedow Naturally, he shrugged “Um… OK.” :lmao:

LL had received a special FP for the Safari’s since the CM had taken such a long time to get Tony his new AP, so that took care of them and I still had the magical FP’s so I could use them all to get the rest of us on quickly as well. :wizard:

When we finally made it to the ride, it had a 10 minute wait time, so we just nixed the FP idea and literally walked right on. We were a party of 11 and they divided us into 3 rows. I don’t remember who rode with who, but I do remember Michael telling Maddie that she had to stay with him. It was so funny, because he said it in typical husband fashion. I got a kick out of it.:laughing:

With the weather being what it was, we saw lots of animals; probably more than we’d ever seen before. It was loads of fun and our driver was great!

momspics822002.jpg

wdw822002.jpg

wdw822003.jpg

Next we all walked the Pangani Forest trail.

Seriously, a rabbit? C'mon. :rolleyes:
wdw822004.jpg

This guy was HUGE!
wdw822005.jpg

This guy ... well not so much. ;)
wdw822006.jpg

momspics822003.jpg

After we finished there, we were ready for some lunch. Michael spied the Train to Planet Watch, so he and his family headed there. The rest of us went in search of some lunch. Waldo and TE really wanted ribs – blech! And Leo, Maddie & Evan wanted pizza. I hesitated letting Waldo and TE go off on their own, but I really didn’t feeling like dealing with meat on a bone, so I asked them if they minded if we went our separate ways for lunch. They were fine, had cell phones with them and I gave them explicit directions on how to get to Flame Tree. I told them to call me when they were finished and we’d meet up with them at the Majarajah Jungle Trek.

The rest of us headed to my favorite CS, Pizzayucky. I wasn’t feeling the pizza, so I opted for a Caesar salad whilst the rest of my group chowed down on pizza. Yucky. :teeth: My kids enjoyed Leo’s company as they all chatted about the circle of life and which animals devoured which animals. It was lovely. :lmao:

We ran into Turk on our way in.
wdw822007.jpg

I got a good laugh from my friend CE, who sent me the funniest text message. It read:

“DO I GET A PRIZE? I FOUND WALDO!!”

I busted out laughing and texted her asking if she was at FTBBQ. Then I laughed again to find out she was at Yak & Yeti! Apparently Waldo didn’t follow my directions and instead of turning right at the 2nd bridge, he turned left, right into the Yak & Yeti counter service where CE was dining with her family. Too funny!:rotfl2:

~CONTINUED IN NEXT POST~

I spoke with TE and told her to meet us at Maharajah Trek in a few minutes. We made our way over and V called LL to let her know where we were and that we’d meet in the bat room. We were literally 100 feet from the entrance, when we spied Waldo and TE. BUT they headed in and didn’t wait for us. D’Oh!

We made our way down the trek looking at all the animals and the nasty bats.

Dude, those things are waaay CREEPY! Blech!
wdw822008.jpg

No sign of LL, so we continued on and look who we found:

wdw822009.jpg

momspics822006.jpg

Just as we were about to come to the end, the rains started. And OH BOY, it was coming down. We took shelter among the tall bamboo and just watched as it came down in sheets. We were ready to get out of there at that point. It slowed down just enough to be manageable and we all headed for the exit. V& Leo stopped for some popcorn and then Waldo mentioned Camp Minnie Mickey. I told V we’d see her later as we were going to head to CMM.

As we made the turn to CMM, Waldo asked where we were going. I told him “Uhh, didn’t you just say you wanted to go to CMM??” to which he replied “No, I was just reading the sign.” Grrrrr!! We turned around and headed for the exit before the rain started again. Just as we approached the bus station, SSR bus pulled away. Naturally. We sat and waited and waited for the next one and in a few minutes, here come V and Leo and a box of popcorn.

Within a few minutes another bus showed up and we climbed on. V and Leo sat near us and Maddie and Evan eyed Leo and his popcorn. They were like little fiends. Hover over Leo and he graciously offered them some. I allowed them to have some, I didn’t want them to over take poor Leo’s box of goodness.

I promised the kids I would go down to the Sundries shop and get them some microwave popcorn, just so they’d back off. We said our good-byes to V and jumped off the bus. As soon as the bus pulled away, Maddie let out a blood curdling scream! She had left her doll on the bus! :headache:

First let me say this: I had told this child every day that she needed to leave that doll in the room so she wouldn’t get lost. Maddie fussed every morning about taking the doll and I made it clear that if the doll got lost, I would not buy another one.

Thankfully V was still on the bus, so I called her and asked if she could grab the doll and hold on to her until later. I knew we’d see her and Leo at Narcoossee’s later that night and I would get the doll then. V offered to drive the doll over, but I didn’t want to trouble her. Which in hind sight, would have been a good idea, since I later realized V would have to carry the darn doll to the restaurant. D’Oh! Sorry, V!:guilty:

I told Maddie that Miss V had her doll and we would get her later. She still was in tears, but knew he doll was not lost.

Back in the room everyone rested for a spell, whilst Andy and I headed to the AP for the popcorn and to refill our mugs. Let me just say AP does have microwave popcorn, but the CM’s don’t know that. It’s kind of hidden on a snack tower and it’s sold in individual packs. Popcorn and drinks in hand, we walked back to our room, enjoying the scenery and chatting about DVC.

We all got ready for our ADR at Narcoossee’s and headed down to take the bus to the MK and transfer onto the Monorail to the GF. We ended up running into Lauralee at the bus stop. They were on their way to the Poly for an ADR at O’Hana’s. The bus made it’s way ‘round the other SSR bus stops and at one point, a family climbed on with their double stroller and a 12 pack of Bud. OMG! I was classic. They were straight outta “Married to the Mob”. The wife was like a cartoon character, she had a bad case of mono-brow and wore these 4 inch cork wedges. They were a riot to watch and listen to. :lmao:

As we got off the bus at MK, they fumbled trying to hide their 12 pack in the stroller. I laughed because I knew they’d never get through security with that.

The GF boat was just pulling in, so we decided that would be faster as the boat dock is just a few steps from Narcoossee’s. We said “See ya in little while!” to the Lauralee Family and jumped on our boat. The ride was nice and peaceful with no rain and just partial sun. Just as we pulled up to the dock, a sprinkle started. :eek: We quickly walked over to Narcoosee’s and were seated in minutes.

As we headed to our table, I spied V & Leo sitting at a table near the window. I went over and said “Hi!” and V handed me the doll. She said she’d had a few stares as she was an adult woman carrying a doll with a little boy. :lmao: I thanked her a promised I’d come back to get a photo of them later.

When I got to our table, Maddie was completely surprised that I had her doll with me. She looked around asking how I’d gotten the doll back. I guess she forgot V had it.

wdw822011.jpg

wdw822012.jpg

wdw822013.jpg

Our server was wonderful! He was an older gentlemen, but very helpful and very attentive. He went over the menu, made his recommendations and then took drink orders. I decided to forgo the appetizer and just have the Surf & Turf, Andy started with the Crab Cakes and had the Filet for his entrée. Waldo and TE shared the Tomato Salad and they both had fish of some kind.

The appetizers came and Andy loved the Crab Cakes! Claimed they were the best he’s ever had and insisted I tasted them. Oh my! They were lovely! So full of sweet, meaty crab. I was in heaven! I refused to give up the cake and made Andy order another. We split the 2nd plate as well. :teeth: Yup, they were that good. I tried TE & Waldo’s salad, and it too was fantastic. The mozzarella foam was to DIE for!

Our entrée’s came next and wholly cow! My Surf and Turf was huge! The Filet was the size of my fist and the lobster tail was twice that size! Everything tasted so wonderful – we were all impressed with our meals. Sadly, we were all too full to even attempt dessert.

At one point during the meal, I did walk over with Maddie to see V & Leo and to get a photo of them dining together. They’re so perfect together.

wdw822010.jpg

V returned the favor and took our photo as well before she headed over to the Poly for our Focker Reunion Tour ’08 DIS-Meet.

We settled our bill and were fixin’ to leave when we noticed the torrential rain outside! We had to get to the lobby to catch the monorail to the Poly. We waited just outside the restaurant for it to slow down and when I realized it wasn’t going to, we threw on our ponchos and made a run for it.

Now, I’ve never stayed at the GF, but I have seen a map or 2 of the grounds, so I had an idea of where the lobby was. Waldo, on the other had, has never seen a map of the GF and yet he took off to lead us there. Are you kidding me? We all took off running toward the lobby, and Waldo in perfect Waldo fashion, over shot the lobby by a building or 2. We stepped inside the lobby to find a basket of nice warm towels of which to dry off with. Nice touch, eh?

Waldo joined us and we made our way over to the Monorail and waited. And waited. And waited. I think I texted V or LL to let them know I was enroute or stuck on a monorail or something. We finally made it to the Poly and as I walked in, I stopped for just a second, took a deep breath and soaked it all in.

Ahhhhh!! :cloud9: The Poly. Have I told you how much I love the Poly? The Poly was my first WDW Resort and you see I was spoiled from the starting gate. Ahh, the Poly. Ain’t nobody baaaaybeh!

Sorry. :teeth:

Ok, so I head over to the Tambu to find my Focker friends! And that’s when I see them ALL! :grouphug:

UP NEXT:

Fockerfest Part Deux

:eek: You almost lost little Belle on the bus??? :faint:

Thank goodness for V!!! She's like a little dolly saving superhero!!! ::yes::

And the food at Narcoose's sounds wondahful!!! Maybe I'll be makin' changes to some ADRs for our next trippie!

And towels??? Warm towels??? :faint: Yet another difference between them "fancy schmancy" hotels...and the ummm...not so fancy! ;)

And may I say it??

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I texted V and LL to let them know we’d just gotten up and we’d meet them somewhere in AK around 10am ish.
Shut up, was it really that late?!

Seriously, the first part of that morning is a total fog to me. I can't imagine why. :rolleyes1

Apparently we all were slow that morning and as we headed to the bus stop, we ran into LL, Tony and Michael. The AK arrived shortly and we made our way through all the SSR bus stops and low and behold, V & Leo jump on at The Springs and we’re all off to AK. :thumbsup2
Hmmm... I seem to remember sightly different version. ;) Where's LL to weigh in on this?!

LL had received a special FP for the Safari’s since the CM had taken such a long time to get Tony his new AP, so that took care of them and I still had the magical FP’s so I could use them all to get the rest of us on quickly as well. :wizard:
We used FPs?!?! :rotfl: I seriously had no idea!

My kids enjoyed Leo’s company as they all chatted about the circle of life and which animals devoured which animals. It was lovely. :lmao:
Wasn't it though?! :rotfl2:

We ran into Turk on our way in.
wdw822007.jpg
Oooo, I'm snagging this one - it's way better than mine!

We took shelter among the tall bamboo
Which worked surprisingly well!

As we made the turn to CMM, Waldo asked where we were going. I told him “Uhh, didn’t you just say you wanted to go to CMM??” to which he replied “No, I was just reading the sign.” Grrrrr!!
:lmao: I didn't know that!

Within a few minutes another bus showed up and we climbed on. V and Leo sat near us and Maddie and Evan eyed Leo and his popcorn. They were like little fiends. Hover over Leo and he graciously offered them some. I allowed them to have some, I didn’t want them to over take poor Leo’s box of goodness.
Actually, they were absolutely lovely and very polite! Trust me, Leo as happy to share with his buddies! :goodvibes

I later realized V would have to carry the darn doll to the restaurant. D’Oh! Sorry, V!:guilty:
No biggie! I may or may not have enjoyed it. :rolleyes1

Ahh, the Poly. Ain’t nobody baaaaybeh!
:dancer:

Loved the Update! Some day I will have to tell the tale of how my Mum caused chaos on the London Subway when she lost my Dad !! Mum would get lost in a revoving door , soo I guess I had a Waldo!!

And the food at Narcoose's sounds wondahful!!! Maybe I'll be makin' changes to some ADRs for our next trippie!
The food at Narcoossee's was outta control! :thumbsup2 I highly recommend it!

And towels??? Warm towels??? :faint: Yet another difference between them "fancy schmancy" hotels...and the ummm...not so fancy! ;)
Oh yeah! :cloud9:
And may I say it??

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You go wit ur bad self, G-luv! :woohoo:
Shut up, was it really that late?!
::yes::
We used FPs?!?! :rotfl: I seriously had no idea!
:lmao: No, we didn't need them! :lmao:

No biggie! I may or may not have enjoyed it. :rolleyes1
:rotfl2:
Loved the Update! Some day I will have to tell the tale of how my Mum caused chaos on the London Subway when she lost my Dad !! Mum would get lost in a revoving door , soo I guess I had a Waldo!!

Ok that's tooooo funny! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

So I think I saw you this day at AK, walking near-ish to Y&Y. I was tired and bored and waiting for Z to get to POR and I thought I saw a TFW lanyard but wasn't sure... Probably was you with all my luck! LOL.

Maddie and Michael are so cute! :lovestruc Another young Disney wedding already in the works. ;) Dis kids are being matched up all over the place. :rotfl:

He’s got functioning arms – he can make coffee. But he likes the way I make coffee, so he waited. And then he reminded me that he’s been waiting. For awhile. :rolleyes:
You must make some REALLY good coffee!
It was nearing 10 am and I knew we wouldn’t make it in time, so I sent another text to the girls to let them know. Apparently we all were slow that morning and as we headed to the bus stop, we ran into LL, Tony and Michael. The AK arrived shortly and we made our way through all the SSR bus stops and low and behold, V & Leo jump on at The Springs and we’re all off to AK. :thumbsup2
What luck!
Maddie held hands with Mr. Michael. Of course, being the proper young lady she is, she did in fact ask Michael if he would like to hold her hand. :upsidedow Naturally, he shrugged “Um… OK.”
I do remember Michael telling Maddie that she had to stay with him.
That is super cute!
I got a good laugh from my friend CE, who sent me the funniest text message. It read:

“DO I GET A PRIZE? I FOUND WALDO!!”

:lmao:

Mr Diz has that same shirt that Evan was wearing at Narcoosees.

I loved the comment about V getting stares from people when carrying the doll.

I don't buy that this is Waldo's last trip to the world.

Ok, sorry - I've been sort of MIA for a few days. By sort of, I mean, I've been reading, but haven't posted on any of the many FF TR's going on...But, for the moment, it's quiet in my house as the boys are still sleeping. Don't have to be at soccer for another 5 hours, so I've settled in with coffee and the Weather Channel in the background (worrying about my dear friend and former boss, Ben (remember Ben girls?) who currently is assigned to a project and living in, downtown Houston)...

Evan, Belle, Maddie & Belle.
akershaus.jpg

I love this picture...Evan's reminding me of a little Waldo...how handsome!​

Finally came Ariel ...
As soon as Ariel signed their autographs books and took the picture, she headed toward the next table. Well, not before Waldo jumped up and shouted "Take our picture!" Ariel practically ran over to Waldo and posed with him. And then she flirted with him. It was a riot. And Waldo, well Waldo loved it! He was grinning from ear to ear for the rest of the meal.

WDW08029.jpg

TE wasn't impressed. In fact she made a hilarious comment that I cannot repeat on the DIS, for fear of points.​

I remember hearing about this comment....TOO FREAKIN' FUNNY...TE's a riot!​

I just love TE...she's the sweetest thing and I enjoyed all of our little chats throughout the course of the weekend:hug:

I spoke with V and she and Lauralee had been at the pool and were heading back to their rooms to get organized and such. Our original plan was to meet up at the pool, but Fay decided to muck that up, so we came up with Plan B. We would meet up at the Carriage House and figure it out from there. Waldo and Andy were heading to DTD and to Fuego’s Cigar Bar and had invited Tony to join them.

To quote our good buddy, CE...Oy Fay!! That beyotch certainly mucked up our weekend!!

Well, now - Boy's Night Out wasn't exactly a Plan B...it was planned for months...at least for us...I don't know if the guys knew that though... I already had a feeling coming up about Tony and the rain though...​

Maddie trying to get Evan to "look at the camera"

Awwww...Maddie...she's such a little mother. You can see it in her...she's such a little girl, yet tries to be so grown up, just like Mommy...too cute!​

Waldo, thinking he had outsmarted us, headed for the 1st yellow building he saw. Too bad it was the wrong yellow building! :lmao:

Ahhhh....Waldo...leading the charge...in the wrong direction...I'll give him an A for effort though!!​

We got to the room and dried off. I called LL & V to see what the plan was, only to find out Tony wimped out (LY, Tony!) because he didn’t want to get caught in the rain. :rolleyes: The girls were heading to AP for dinner, so Waldo and Andy decided to walk me down and then they could catch the boat to DTD.

Ahhh...my honey. He doesn't seem to "get" that we become like Postmen at WDW...nor hail, nor wind, nor driving rain....well, you get it...​

He was like that last year - remember when we ran into you guys at the YC lobby? That storm? It took me so long to get him to leave the room that we were over an hour late for our Cape May ADR. (For those of you reading and saying to yourselves Cape May isn't at the YC, yes, I know...long story, but it was fate, let's leave it at that). I knew that if we could get him to talk to Waldo and Andy and find out that they were still going, he'd be in. Call it guilt. Call it peer pressure. Whatever.​

Call it good though. Cause it worked!!​

I was anxious to get down there, I hadn’t see my friends in almost a year, and I was busting at the seams. :hyper: We finally made it down, and as we entered AP, I heard V yell out “HEY, T!” I did my infamous stroller run/walk and gave her a BIG old hug and then it was LL’s turn! Boy, I missed them!

Same here my friend. Once a year just isn't enough!!:hug:

But let me tell you, we just picked up where we left off last August. :hug: I still get verklempt when I think about it. These ladies have become such a huge part of my life, and I couldn’t wait to sit and catch up.

Me too!!!​

Ya'll should have been there...it was a brief, fleeting moment, where Andy's eyes seemed to meet with T's...for just a split second and she goes, "Beat it" :laughing:

And sure enough, Andy started rounding up the men for their big guys night out. They seemed more than happy to leave us with all the kids and get out on their own. Ever since they met for the first time last year, they seemed to be like us...they picked right up where they left off, gabbing in a tight little circle like little old ladies. It was cute!:thumbsup2

I knew I needed something in my stomach, as I had an idea the evening would entail booze! ;)

pirate: Heh heh...​

Secretly I had hoped Tony would start talking about DVC and really seal the deal for me.

I lectured him on the walk from the Grandstand to AP...ok, not so much a lecture, as a script. Be sure to tell Andy about this. And don't forget that DVC members get that. And don't forget...well, you get the point...;)

Oh, here's a little something we noticed over the course of the weekend...the kids seemed to automatically end up lined up in height order all the time. It was pretty funny.

They too, like their mamas and dads, picked right up where they left off last year. It was so sweet. I hope that years from now, when we're all too old to enjoy it, that our kids plan THEIR DVC vacations together like we did...it warms my heart to be able to see all our friendships grow in the coming years...:cloud9:

Sniff, snifff....Now I'M verklempt...talk amongst yourselves...​

sniff...I'll give you a topic...​

:teacher: The Italian Neo Realist Movement in film was neither Italian nor Neo. Nor particularly a movement.​

Discuss....​

The boys left and the 3 of us took the kids over to the area near the Turf Club. They have a bar and couches, table & chairs, a pool table, etc. It’s very homey in there.

Isn't it though? I love hanging out in there. You can kick your shoes off, have a few drinks...Oh wait...this is YOUR TR...heh heh...Continue...​

The kids played on the carpet, and LL, V and I sat at a table, ordered a couple of drinks and chatted about everything and anything. And then we pulled out our Flat Friends, Jen and Michelle! Those party animals!

For the record...these were the smallest Jack & Coke's I've ever gotten at this bar...they usually give me the big glasses. I was greatly disappointed as it now required me to make more trips to the bar...​

Evan challenging Miss V to "Rock, Paper, Scissors" - this was a RIOT to watch!

Yep - just add a little alcohol and it's no longer just a game for children...​

It’s funny, because in all honesty, our children are very different. But they got along famously – they are all very sweet and very kind and really enjoyed each others company. As did their momma’s.

<INSERT PHOTO OF THE MOM'S>

Yup, you guessed it, I don't have a picture of the 3 of us! :headache:

I've got one that Michael took...but it's not very good. How disappointing we didn't get a good one taken...

The rain was really coming down and it got late, so we decided to call it a night. We had AK rope drop tomorrow and as much as I love my girls, I do have to keep my AIS time.

Yeah, let me know how that AIS time works for ya...​

;) But first we had to stop at the gift shop to get some poncho’s. Dude. I hate the smell of the WDW ponchos. They’re so gross, and I get clausterphobic in them. As we head out, wouldn’t you know the freakin’ rain stopped! GRRRRR!​

Yep - nearly 8 bucks for those crappy, smelly things and it stops raining. What a waste...

We said good-bye to V, as she was in a different section and then LL and I said good-bye as I headed to my part of the Grandstand and she to hers.

I just loved, loved, loved staying in the same resort as my dear friends:cloud9: How fun was that?!?!​

I got into my room, and decided I should eat something to soak up the Devil’s juice I had.

:lmao:

I went to sleep and then I woke up around 3am with the worse stomach ache ever! I was doubled over in pain and then I felt it. That yucky feeling in your throat right before you blow. I won’t go into details, but let me just say, Champagne Mojito’s and School Bread DON’T MIX!:sick:
The alarm went off at 6:45 am and….​

My post...to be continued...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter