How To Lose Waldo in 10 days-The Trilogy~NEW 10/26 - Final Thoughts; Adios Amigos!

great updates T. luv hearing about fockerfest!!! maybe next time i can go!! i'll keep my fingers crossed.

Great version! Mine will be very different too because I am only on day 1 of my trip.....lol... you forgot about passing em the VERY strong but yummy pear martini! ;)

It was great to run into you guys again that night! We were looking for a dry place to drink!

Seriously, I love that whole Epcot resort area:goodvibes
So do it! :cloud9:
Sounds like you enjoyed Weinerfest sans weiners.
Yup, Weinerfest sans weiners is just a FEST and a great fest it was! :thumbsup2
2876677471_a450414832.jpg
OMG, you have the cutest family!
T... Oh my dear, I could feel your sadness. What a great bunch of friends this place has given. I hope to make a Focker Fest in the future. If we can just move it away from August. Thanks for brining me along to Focker Fest! Looks like I had a great time.
Um... Jen ... you had a great time at Fockerfest. So great, that sadly you got stuck in the Weiner Salad and there's where Flat Jen dwells forever. :guilty:
OK so I know the smell you are referring to!! and I JUST KNEW with your nose this was going to be an issue .Seriously I cant go in there or for that matter I usually skip the whole country
Dude! It was B-A-D!!! :crazy2:
Ummm no secrets!!!!
My secret will be revealed in time. It is Disney's Best Kept Secret, you know. ;)

Im so glad you were all able to meet up again and that you all had such a great time together. I would have loved to be there. One day I WILL meet you guys.
You betcha! I do hope we have vacation time overlap some day soon! :goodvibes
Michael is a funny man! His little quips he comes out with crack me up! :lmao: "Winner, winner, chicken dinner..."
Yet another great account of Fockerfest. I think almost everybody has done one now. I won't be getting to my brief accounting of it for a couple months probably as I am still on my first day in the parks and this happened on day 4. And there will be an even longer wait for the Petals meet.
Ooh, I'm so looking forward to reading about your Petals Meet. I'm sorry I missed it! :sad2:
Great update and pics, T! I can't wait to meet you in January!!!!! Our own little mini-Focker meet! You'll have to tell me where the best drinks are in DLR!
Ok, I hate to disappoint, but DLR sucks in the booze department. Although, ESPN zone has a few decent cocktails. ;) I am so looking forward to meeting you too!
So, did the kids have fun at the kids club? We've never done that, but I would love to do it sometime. Of course, the cheaper way to do it is to have grandparents with you, right? But that would necessitate sharing your vacation with them. :
Maddie loved the kids club! She stayed at Simba's Clubhouse too and is looking forward to the Neverland club next year!

I love the pic of Waldo with all the Fockers! I'm sure that was as exciting to him as the pic with Ariel, right??? :lmao:
Dude, it was the highlight of his evening. He even told my mother, "See? I've still got it." :rotfl2:
Wow. I'm so behind everyone on my TR, my rendition of FockerFest should feel entirely new by the time I get to it! :rotfl:
That's a good thing, right? :lmao:
You WHAT?!?! :mad:
Yeah, I know - but I was getting really pissed at the rain!

lmao: And its companion, with accompanying text that can't even be acronym-ed on the DIS:

2794724944_f023f38123.jpg

Let's just say there was a W. And a T. And an F involved. ;)
Ok, I loved that you posted this picture! :worship: 50 points to anyone who can guess WTH that is I am holding in my hand.

I'm sorry T - I had to stop reading at this point. I'm in no emotional condition to relive those parting moments, I'm afraid. Truly the hardest Disney departure EVER.
:sad1: Seriously!
I know - I was seriously annoyed at the stupid rain. :guilty:

Gee, I wonder who did that
Cheater! ;)

great updates T. luv hearing about fockerfest!!! maybe next time i can go!! i'll keep my fingers crossed.
Thanks Rachel! Can't wait to hear about your trip! :goodvibes

Disneyland mama.....
It looks like a lime green fruit roll up to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:
That darn Fla. rain. I love the pic of Waldo and the girls! That is priceless...

It was a complete down pour, not even a poncho could save you.
And the lightening too :eek:

I guess I looked at her funny because she said “Hi! I’m Angela!” I felt horrible as I didn’t recognize her from her siggie pic. She’s stunningly pretty in person.
She did the same to me, she does look so different to her posted photos doesn't she :goodvibes

They were mostly little trinkets for the kids, although I did get a British Flag pin and a Lime Green Fockerfest 2008 rubber bracelet (which I love, love, love) and an “I ate Weiner Salad” pin from someone.
Did the kids eat their English Fruit Pastilles? Oh and I only brought because I'd heard others were :rotfl2:

They took us all in for dinner and that’s when I smelled it. :scared: German food. It smelled like warm cat food.
Oh T that was funny the way you covered your nose with your shirt :rotfl2:

Name Tracy’s drink plant.
Errrrrrr got nothing :rotfl:

I would have loved to be there. One day I WILL meet you guys.
NYC, there's loads of us going :thumbsup2

retty soon I noticed all these goody bags going around.

AHEM.

There was a rule that we wouldn’t do presents this year.

AHEM.

Some people failed to follow the rules.

AHEM.

I know - thank goodness Kat got an idea... ;)

When we got to the Sandcastle Club, we lucked out as they had a spot for Maddie.

Pshew! My kids are still a little peeved that they didn't get to go to Simba's this year. ;)

Again there was sadness, tears and then little Michael decided he’d had enough and said, “That’s it! That’s enough good-byes!!” We laughed and promised to keep in touch and left with “See you next year!” pinkie promise.

Awww, too cute. :goodvibes

Ok, I loved that you posted this picture! :worship: 50 points to anyone who can guess WTH that is I am holding in my hand.

It looks almost like bamboo to me? :confused:

Did the kids eat their English Fruit Pastilles? Oh and I only brought because I'd heard others were :rotfl2:

They were gone before we left FL. :thumbsup2

Great update, T!!!

Bob don't know Jack. :sad2:

Shouldn't that be, "Bob don't know Faye?"

nope. Bob knows NEITHER of them....:rotfl2:

We headed up the stairs and stopped to grab the strollers when I noticed I had left my VB backpack in the corner of the booth we were sitting at. And in it was all of our cash. :eek: I know! Andy ran down the stairs and found it right where I had left it. Whew! You can bet I got an earful from him.
furious3.gif

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST.

Did this in WDW on my honeymoon. Purse one day, then camera the next. :sad2: I swear I have a closed head injury....

Proof that Andy's my Seahorse :lovestruc
WDW08020.jpg

And then I spied THIS! Is that woman wearing a shower cap??? :lmao:

WDW08035.jpg
[/B]

Awwwww! Andy's your seahorse! Bob's mine. I think. Maybe he's a jellyfish or something though? :confused3

Yes. Yes She is. OMG.

We headed out with all intentions of exiting the park, but Waldo has spied some yummy treats at Kringla bakery, so we stopped there to get some things to-go. I remembered KatGarcia (shout out to the cuz!) mentioning how much she loves the School Bread, so I decided to try some. It looked super yummy and since I love coconut, I had Waldo get me a piece.

I went to sleep and then I woke up around 3am with the worse stomach ache ever! I was doubled over in pain and then I felt it. That yucky feeling in your throat right before you blow. I won’t go into details, but let me just say, Champagne Mojito’s and School Bread DON’T MIX!:sick:

The alarm went off at 6:45 am and….

To be continued ....

Oooh. Yummy School Bread!

Oooh. Not so Yummy.

Sorry T. That stinks!

Thankfully V was still on the bus, so I called her and asked if she could grab the doll and hold on to her until later. I knew we’d see her and Leo at Narcoossee’s later that night and I would get the doll then. V offered to drive the doll over, but I didn’t want to trouble her. Which in hind sight, would have been a good idea, since I later realized V would have to carry the darn doll to the restaurant. D’Oh! Sorry, V!:guilty:
Everything tasted so wonderful – we were all impressed with our meals. Sadly, we were all too full to even attempt dessert.

Thank Goodness for V!!! SUPER V!!!

Yes, Narcoosee's is our favorite! Yummy. Now I'm cravin'!

Tony decided it was lame, and chose to take a “butt” break instead. Bad decision, Mr. Tony. As we exited the ride … guess who we ran into? Yup, you guessed it! The Dream Team, baby!!! :woohoo: We won Dream Ears!!! I was so excited, I didn’t care that they weren’t Dream FP’s – I was excited to win anything that wasn’t a Certificate. NO-V

IMG_2046.jpg

TRpics823005.jpg

Darn that Tony! :sad2: You guys are so lucky! I've been 3 times in the last 12 months and I haven't gotten SQUAT! Glad you guys did though! You all look so cute!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic!

Alrighty. I'm caught up with you too, T! yay! I feel like I actually accomplished something today! AWESOME TR!!!

Oh, and I know what the leaf was but I was THERE, so does it count if I guess?

MEL:banana:

Great version! Mine will be very different too because I am only on day 1 of my trip.....lol... you forgot about passing em the VERY strong but yummy pear martini! ;)

It was great to run into you guys again that night! We were looking for a dry place to drink!
D'Oh! You're right! I forgot to mention my second Pear Martini was FAR too strong for me, so I passed it on to our Focker friends, Kat and Z.
OMG too funny was that supposed to be the pear leaf???

Answer below. ;)
BTW do I spy some lime green rubberbands???you are a dedicated FOCKER I tell yaCUTE
::yes:: But I have them changed monthly, so it wasn't that big of a commitment. ;)
That darn Fla. rain. I love the pic of Waldo and the girls! That is priceless...
I think I'll make that our Christmas card! :rotfl2:

We were in the same car just in the other half, we then walked to the buses together, we spotted a POR bus and ran for it, we just made it too
I know, I just love giving you a hard time Jo. ;)
Did the kids eat their English Fruit Pastilles? Oh and I only brought because I'd heard others were
Ohhhh, so you're the one. Evan ate them ALL! That night. :lmao:

Oh T that was funny the way you covered your nose with your shirt :rotfl2:
That's cause I was gagging.:crazy2:

I know - thank goodness Kat got an idea... ;)
Cheaters! :rolleyes:

It looks almost like bamboo to me? :confused:
:sad2:

That leaf looks like aloe to me....:eek: :confused:
I was going to guess some type of palm leaf????? :confused3
Did this in WDW on my honeymoon. Purse one day, then camera the next. I swear I have a closed head injury....
Let's see ... in the trip alone I lost ... purse, camera, doll, and Evan's swim ring. :rolleyes:

Awwwww! Andy's your seahorse! Bob's mine. I think. Maybe he's a jellyfish or something though?
He's your lobster. They do the same thing as seahorses.

Darn that Tony! :sad2: You guys are so lucky! I've been 3 times in the last 12 months and I haven't gotten SQUAT! Glad you guys did though! You all look so cute!
Yes, apparently they had an overstock of the Dream Ears - they were passing them out every where. :rolleyes1

Oh, and I know what the leaf was but I was THERE, so does it count if I guess?
:ssst:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, believe it not, it was a stinkin' pineapple leaf in my drink. WTH? Except omit the H and add and F. Tell me why they would think of putting a pineapple leaf or is it a frond? Or is that what you call a palm leaf?

Personally, I think a cherry would have been more appropriate. :snooty:

I have the next installment typed up, but need to add photos. Tomorrow perhaps. :teeth:

Thanks again for reading everyone! :goodvibes

Ya, the pineapple leaf is just weird.

I am with ya on the cherry. And a little whipped cream. With a side of cookies. Now THAT would be a good drink. ;)

I don't think you make it to breakfast on time.

Did I miss something? I don't see where you've bought DVC yet. You did buy in didn't you?

Yay - I'm all caught up!!

I got sad all over again reading that last night's installment...remember how Michael started to cry saying goodbye to "Miss V" and basically threw himself at her for a hug? OMG...heart wrenching...It was so hard to say goodbye to you guys that night and it was sooooo worth the late, late night of packing and the early morning headache on the road...

I'm all verklempt right now thinking of saying goodbye to my very good friends...:sad1:

I'm so glad we took this trip, braving Tropical Storms and Weiner Salad...which, by the way, I put on my big girl panties and tried a bite...:scared: It was much worse than I'd imagined it was going to be.

Loved how you called it Catfoodgarten...OMG - LMAO at that!!:lmao: Only wish I'd been sitting closer to you to watch you try and eat something...

I've missed you terribly over the last year and we all enjoyed ourselves with you guys - We love you, mean it!!!:grouphug:

Ok, I have to run and get SOMETHING done around this freakin' house...even if it's wrong...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter