How to get to MK on ferry when staying on property?

I am always extremely curious what your "Have a Great Trip" posts are. . . a mis-post that you can't delete?

Often (as it was in this case) it is an edit-removal of a double-post.

Other times, it can take the place of something that I decided really did not need to be posted.
It is less agitating than posting, "Never mind."

Other times, it can take the place of something that I decided really did not need to be posted.
Thanks! That's a lot less dramatic from my imagining that you wrote some crazy diatribe with sarcasm, name-calling, politics and religion that would get you banned, then thought better of it and changed it to "have a great trip". :upsidedow

Thanks! That's a lot less dramatic from my imagining that you wrote some crazy diatribe with sarcasm, name-calling, politics and religion that would get you banned, then thought better of it and changed it to "have a great trip". :upsidedow

Say now… THERE'S an idea for some REAL fun, eh?

:chat:

Now, why didn't anybody else think of that?

:tiptoe:
I was agreeing with the others that suggested it... I guess I needed to spell it out. Geez, sorry.

But, nobody else suggested the easiest thing- if you have a car (which the OP didn't say they didn't have), just drive to the TTC and get on the ferry!!

If you have a car, drive to the TTC and get on the ferry.

oh great idea, I might have to steal this.. Sometimes from my phone I get like double or 3ple posts.. in.. when the data gets stucks in the air

I think Robo is exempt from the rules. Robo could drop the f bomb and use racial slurs and even say Merry.....uh.... you know, and wouldn't get banned.

One possible way that no one has mentioned yet is to take a bus to Epcot and then monorail to the TTC and take the ferry from there. You are welcome.

Have a great trip!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter