how to get to disney from paris??

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by tigger300686, Oct 8, 2007.

1. tigger300686

tigger300686 <font color=darkorchid>dlp board guaranteed to mak

I've seen some cheap eurostar tickets for some family members that might join our trip, the only problem is that they are only to Paris.

How can they get to disney? another train is out as they have 3 children and wouldn't want to do it this way.

Anyone used shuttles, taxi?got any links? prices?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bavaria

bavaria <font color=deeppink>Makes the best of both worlds

Whoops!! totally misread your post! off to reread and post a NEW reply ;)

4. bavaria

Taking a train is not too bad. From Gare du Nord they take the train to Chatelet-Les Halles and transfer to the RER direction Marne la Vallee/Chessy. Total travel time about an hour with transfers.

Just ensure that they take the correct train at Chatelet-Les Halles - the RER line splits into two. Also, some trains are marked 'train court' meaning that don't fill the entire platform.

There is an overhead sign which indicates the next train, including final destination, stops, and whether it is a train court.

OR they could take a taxi from Gare du Nord to Chatelet-Les Halles, or another stop along the RER line

5. bavaria

Here is an example of one of the shuttle companies and prices. I would NOT take a taxi - it will run over 100 Euros. The transfer companies usually offer a set rate based on number of passengers.

http://www.transfer-paris.com/en/tarifs.php?p=1

Just FYI on Paris travel forums the shared van services do not get high marks; quite often people post that they were not picked up as scheduled, etc. Here BS Transport is often recommended; I used them once and was not overly impressed.

http://www.bstransports.com/

If you google 'paris to Disneyland shuttle' you will find a listing of companies

6. BONITATIME

BONITATIME <font color=blue>I like to drink all year out of o

The RER is really easy. We have used it several times in and out of Paris.