• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How To Get Nurse Discount, Please!

beebles

Mouseketeer
I AM NEW TO THIS BOARD AND THE INFO IS SO OVERWHELMING AND COMPLEX. trying to narrow down the week and where to stay first, but the poly is so expensive...how do i get a nurse discount and is it worth it???thanks (we are going in dec)

Never heard of a nurse discount at the Poly or any other Disney hotel. You can get a discount at the Dolphin or Swan at different times of the year, not always though. I got a Gov. employee discount for 99.00 a night :cool1: .

The only resorts on WDW property that offer discounts for nurses are the Swan and Dolphin, which are not Disney owned resorts. Call them directly and find out about availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter