How to get from POFQ to Chef Mickeys?

mel373

Mouseketeer
We are goingt o have dinner at Chef Mickeys on our arrival day. I guess we would take the bus to MK and then get on the monorail? I don't know any other way of getting there.
Also after CM we were thinking of going to the boardwalk near the Beach Club and walking around. How would we get there from Chef Mickey's? Would we have to get back on the monorail and then back to MK or should we take the monorai lto Epcot and walk?! Please help!
Thanks!:flower3:

You could also take a boat to DTD and than a bus to the CM. Either way would be about the same.
As far as getting to the boardwalk you could take the monorail to Epcot and catch a boat at Epcot. It will take you to the Beach Club.
Have fun

To get to CM from MK, it is almost quicker to walk to the CR from the bus drop off. By the time you walk to the monorail, you could be a CR. It is a nice 7-10 min walk to CR on the path. Or,, you could take a taxi to CM from POFQ. We took a cab from OKW-Poly this summer 2x's. I think the total with tip was 15.00. Very well spent money, only took us 15 mins total and it was door-door service. Have fun

I think the quickest way would be to take your resort bus to the MK and then just walk on over to the Chef Mickeys-after dinner you can always take a cab to Boardwalk and you can get that right outside the Contemporary if you want to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter