How to get desired dining rotation

inmyis

Disney Dude and Diva
We are heading out on the Wonder a week from Sunday. :thumbsup2 We put in for the late seating for dinner. It will be Myself, DW, DD-16, DS-16 and we would like to get a rotation of Parrot Cay, Tritons, Tritons, Animators Palate. If we do not get this right away, can we get it changed?

You will only find out what your rotation is when you check in and are handed your Key to the World Card (kttw). If it is not your desired, you can go to the appointed area (will be marked on the navigator you get at check in) and request a change then and there. I would go ASAP if I were you, the line ups can (not always) get long.

Yes, you can request a change when you are on the ship but the early dining does fill up so some requests are not able to be honored.

You know after being on the ship for 15 nights on the Repo and hearing a ton of people being "concerned" about which dining room to be in on what night... I can tell you... I was in all the dining rooms on lots of different nights and I know to some it's important that you NEED to be in Parrot Cay for Pirate night... it's just fun and it makes no difference really... just relax and enjoy... your servers will make you feel great no matter what!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter