how to fit the x-mas shows in

4HOLIDAYS

DIS Veteran
Ok- I have been going over this schedule and I don't see how I can see more than 3 of the x-mas shows (not counting S St-boys say no way to that)

Am I missing something? We would be going on a Fri-so open until 9.

I def want to see O Wonderous Night,6 pm, that means being there an hr early if I understand the hints, then Shamu is at 7:45, also told to get there early, then rush to Winter wonderland skating at 8:30.

How long do the Trees play for , it is at 6:30 and 7:15, so at the end of O Won. Nite or be late for Shamu? Or is it like Osborne and plays for a while in a loop?

I guess we will miss the Clyde and Seamoore Christmas this time. Is Polar Express all Day?

Thanks for any input from all who have been there.

Ok- I have been going over this schedule and I don't see how I can see more than 3 of the x-mas shows (not counting S St-boys say no way to that)

Am I missing something? We would be going on a Fri-so open until 9.

I def want to see O Wonderous Night,6 pm, that means being there an hr early if I understand the hints, then Shamu is at 7:45, also told to get there early, then rush to Winter wonderland skating at 8:30.

How long do the Trees play for , it is at 6:30 and 7:15, so at the end of O Won. Nite or be late for Shamu? Or is it like Osborne and plays for a while in a loop?

I guess we will miss the Clyde and Seamoore Christmas this time. Is Polar Express all Day?

Thanks for any input from all who have been there.

I would do this:

6:00- O' Wondrous Night (Definitely get there an hour early. The first show has been standing room only and most times it reaches capacity 10-15 minutes before show)

6:45- Clyde And Seamore Christmas (Stadium is very close to O' Wondrous night Theater. So shouldn't be hard to make it on time but you'll have to hurry to beat the rest of the O Wondrous night crowd there)

7:15p- Sea Of Trees (The Sea Of Trees are on the big lake in the middle of the park. You can get a good view if you walk from the Sealion show across the bridge to Shamu Stadium. Sea of Tree's is a light show that lasts about 5-10 minutes)

7:45p- Shamu Miracles. (Stadium is very big so you won't have to worry about getting a seat. The best seats are usually down low where you get wet, however, it tends to be chilly at night so the better seats are near the top of the stadium for the Christmas show anyway)

8:30p- Winter Wonderland On Ice followed by fireworks (Yes you will have to rush to the stadium but its a close walk from Shamu Stadium to Bayside stadium. You can also watch the fireworks show from your seat at the ice skating show)

Thanks for this recommended strategy. I'm making notes and putting them inmy planning file.

Thanks for this recommended strategy. I'm making notes and putting them inmy planning file.

Glad I can help. Keep in mind though that show times might change from one day to the next. These are show times for a Friday. These may not be the same times for a Saturday, Sunday or other day of the week. Also, some days will offer more show time options than others. For example, a Saturday has two performances of the Shamu Miracles show instead of the one performance on Friday. Here is the park schedule for Seaworld so you can plan your day....

http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/Park-Info/Park-Hours

Just be careful about the park hours that are posted on line. I have found them to not always be right.

We plan to go on Sat. Dec.15th,and the website claims hours till 11 pm. I'll call and make sure closer to time. No show times are posted that far out from now. We also plan to return on Monday the 17th, but I still want to use my time wisely on both dates.

O Wonderous Night is a 35 minute show so you might not make it into the 6:45 Clyde and Seamore show.

We went yesterday. The Polar Express Experience was all day.

We got to the Sealion and Otter stadium at 4:30 for the 5:00 show. At about 10 till 5:00 the entrances were roped off because the stadium was at capacity.
Really great show! We liked it even better than e regular show.

Show got over at 5:30 and we immediately went to O Wonderous Night for the 6:00 show. By the time we got in and seated, we found we were at the far left hand of the theater. We could barely see the stage. This was at 5:35.

We left and walked around. We saw the 6:00 Sea of Trees light show. It is good but Osborne's is better. We went back to the Nautilus Theater a little before 6:30 for the 7:00 show of O Wonderous Night. We did manage to get better seats.

All this to say: it is best to get to the shows about 45 minutes ahead of time. They will all fill quickly.

We had a great time and I am sure you will too! :)

I've been trying to figure this out too! Does anyone know if the reserved seats for season pass holders are available during all the Christmas shows as well? We have season passes, and that was a great time saver to have those seats roped off!

Do you think the week of xmas they will only be running the Xmas shows? We only have one day there and were hoping to see all the shows

Looked at the times please if anyone knows tell me if this is doable.

Clyde and seamore at 5
O wondrous night at 6
Sea of trees at 715
Shamu at 745
Snow flurries at 8
Winter wonderland at 830
And finishing with fireworks at 855

We will be there on xmas day.

Thanks

Looked at the times please if anyone knows tell me if this is doable.

Clyde and seamore at 5
O wondrous night at 6
Sea of trees at 715
Shamu at 745
Snow flurries at 8
Winter wonderland at 830
And finishing with fireworks at 855

We will be there on xmas day.

Thanks

You won't be able to see the snow flurries at 8. Shamu starts at 7:45 and goes about 20-25 minutes. Unless you are planning to leave the show early. O Wondrous Night after Clyde and Seamore might be too close. The theater for O Wondrous night may be filled by the time you get there from the Clyde And Seamore. There is a chance it won't be though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter