How to dress DS2 for Princess Lunch?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by phillytwins, Mar 1, 2007.

1. phillytwins

phillytwins Mouseketeer

OK, stop me now if I'm being obsessive, but DD and DS are 2yr old twins. DD loves her Cinderella dress, and I usually end up putting DS in an old Tigger halloween costume when they're playing around the house. But it's a little hot for FL weather, so what do the little boys wear to the Princess meals?! Should I just leave the costumes at home and relax?! :rotfl:
    Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Cindy's Mom

Cindy's Mom DIS Veteran

2 years ago, DS dressed up as General Chang (Mulan's Prince), that was the only "prince" costume I could find at the Disney web.

4. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

I haven't noticed many boys dressed up at Princess meals. How about a pirate? After all, according to Disney, Pirates and Princesses go together. My DD usually dresses for Princess meals. If it's cold, she wears an extra shirt underneath, and when it's hot, I bring clothes for her to change into. If she resists changing, I bribe her with water play (and bring her bathing suit too)-works every time! :goodvibes

5. Twinprincesses

Twinprincesses DIS Veteran

I have twins too :) When we did the princess lunch I took the dress seperatly incase they got hot or itchy. For a prince I would say maybe a pirate or a cute little jacket. Even just comfy clothes not everyone dresses up.

6. IMGONNABE40!

IMGONNABE40! <font color=green>Okay, I already am 40, but if I

YES!

7. cancer_survivor_06

cancer_survivor_06 DIS Veteran

check out disneyshopping.com in the outlet they still have halloween costumes on clearence see what they have.

My personal fave is Peter Pan!