How to delete pictures from my Signature?

godders

DIS Veteran
Hi guys, as you can see from my Signature, one of my photos is no longer available and I would like to delete it but I can't figure out how.

It's a url link from photobucket if that helps.

Thanks lovely tech-savvy people!

Hi guys, as you can see from my Signature, one of my photos is no longer available and I would like to delete it but I can't figure out how.

It's a url link from photobucket if that helps.

Thanks lovely tech-savvy people!
Hover over your username in the upper right. Click on "Signature". On the Signature page, there's a window with your signature information. Just delete the code (or the picture itself, if that's what's there) that belongs to that photo. Be sure to click "Save changes" at the bottom of the page when done.

Hover over your username in the upper right. Click on "Signature". On the Signature page, there's a window with your signature information. Just delete the code (or the picture itself, if that's what's there) that belongs to that photo. Be sure to click "Save changes" at the bottom of the page when done.

Brilliant! Thank you! Think I was being a bit special :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter