How to check pool closings?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by BellasDad, May 2, 2011.

1. BellasDad

BellasDad Earning My Ears

We just booked to stay at the Beach Club at the beginning of August. I was reading a review on the theme park forum that said the quiet pool was currently closed? Where is the best place to check out dates for pool refurbs and other resort construction/ rehabs? Thanks!

2. Desiree1972

Desiree1972 Mouseketeer

hope this helps

http://allears.net/tp/rehabs.htm

hmm - looks like it is just for the parks - I would look around allears and see if it is on their site
    or, I am sure someone else will have more accurate info for you!

3. vicki_c

vicki_c DIS Veteran

The Refurb tool on stitchkingdom.com includes resorts - you just have to pick that from the choice in the drop down menu in the tool (I think you pick WDW Resort vs. a particular park if I'm recalling right). If Brad knows about it, he will post it there. For bigger closures (e.g., not a quiet pool, but the main pool), the resort often sends out a letter to guests booked during the affected dates.

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  5. Amy&Dan

Amy&Dan DIS Veteran

Here is a link to all the rehabs at the parks and the resorts:
    http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/rehab.htm

You scroll down for the resorts, I just did and I don't see anything listed at this time for Beach Club.

6. BellasDad

BellasDad Earning My Ears

Thanks!

7. fireflymedic

fireflymedic DIS Veteran

they also close the pools any time there is thunder in the area (which in fla. is a lot of the time) so if you have any dark clouds dont expect the pool to be open