How to buy shares

MazdaUK

<font color=green>Curse this time difference!<br><
Sorry if we're covering old ground here, but I tried selftrade and got no matches for DLP.

Can anyone post a link which will make it easy?

perhaps this should be a sticky

The shares are traded under the name "Eurodisney SCA", their symbol is EDL and they are listed on the French stock exchange.

Hope this helps.

Either do a search for PEDL or simply Disney and make sure you are searching the Paris stock Exchange and it will come up. I bought mine two days ago by telephoning the number on their website having uploaded money to my Selftrade account (which you need to do first). Price was a little over 6p per share, so total cost for 2000 shares was £137.70.

When you log on to your account after the trade, you will find a 'contract note' and apparently, this is sufficient to the shareholders club to prove ownership. Good luck.

Thanks! Soon as my bonus comes through......

Hi, I got mine via the halifax share account, a little more expensive fees (£6 more i think). I opened the account for dlp shares only. I liked it beacause it can all be done online, and i can see the shares in my account and it even keeps track of the price.

Shelly :thumbsup2

Hi trublatmill and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter