How to book gifts for room arrival?

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by Azza1987, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Azza1987

Azza1987 Mouseketeer

Hi Guys!

I may be totally blonde here (as always!) can anyone point in the direction of Disney's choices of extra's I can book for when we arrive to our room. With it being BF's 30th, I'd like maybe some balloons/champagne on ice for when we arrive to our room!

I just can't see to find what i want online. Do I just need to call them?

Many thanks

2. wilma-bride

wilma-bride <<This space intentionally blank>> Moderator

There was a similar thread yesterday (just a few posts down from yours). Have provided a link for you.

Your best bet would probably be Disney Florist as the other two companies I mentioned probably wouldn't be able to deliver champagne to the room (not 100% if Disney Florist does). If you are staying at a resort that does room service, you should be able to order a bottle of champagne from the room service menu when you arrive but not sure if it's possible to have it waiting in the room for you.

3. MrRomance

MrRomance Planning and Plotting

We had a wedding vow renewal at WDW in Feb last year and we dealt with The Disney Florist. You can see most of the items they offer on the website but we found them really slow to respond unless you call them!

4. Azza1987

Azza1987 Mouseketeer

Thanks, Might have helped if I'd scanned the boards first before posting! Always in a rush....!