How to add DH's flight to Magical Express?

100acreHiker

Fallen down the Disney rabbit hole...
I went on MDE to add our ME flight info, but it only gave me the option of adding a single arrival and departure flight/time. My problem is that my husband is arriving a couple of days into our vacation. There just didn't seem to be an option for adding a separate arrival. I know this can be done, because I'm sure there are lots of parties in single rooms where people arrive from different flights, states, or dates. Do I need to call or did I miss something on MDE?

I've done it before by making one reservation and then going back and making a second one. Or when you get a confirm from Disney simpky reply and give them the additional info. Or you can call.

I did this for my DH in January because he decided that he would like to meet up with my 2 DDs and I for a couple of days while we were on our girls trip (I think he was jealous that we were there without him :rotfl:). I just simply called the ME phone number and told them that my DH was coming a few days later and will be leaving a day before us. They took all of his flight info down and he was all set.

You can do it all via phone, its much easier. Just give them a call, 1 (866) 599-0951
I agree with this. Just call DME. Have your Disney resort info handy as well as the flight info. A person will answer and take your info. Then you'll be all set. Easy.

I went on MDE to add our ME flight info, but it only gave me the option of adding a single arrival and departure flight/time. My problem is that my husband is arriving a couple of days into our vacation. There just didn't seem to be an option for adding a separate arrival. I know this can be done, because I'm sure there are lots of parties in single rooms where people arrive from different flights, states, or dates. Do I need to call or did I miss something on MDE?

I had to do this on our last trip because DH left on a different day than we did. I just called the ME phone number and had them add the information.

Thanks--I did call and speak to a CM to take care of it. I had thought it would be simple to do it online without having to be put on hold, etc., but turns out phone call was necessary. All done now. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter