How thoughtful

vicky1bfc

<font color=6600cc>Pretends to surf when she hears
A couple of weeks ago while i was out in the car an older man had a fall in the middle of the street.I stopped to see if he was ok.He was quite confused but was able to tell me where he lived and it was quite a walk from where he had fallen.I drove him home and called his son in law.(his number was on the window)

His son in law asked me to write down my name and address,i did but only my first name and first line of my address.

This morning i have recieved a thankyou card from his daughter and son in law. :)

Thats a really nice thing to do Vicky, so many people would have just ignored him. Your trust and help were obviously appreciated. :sunny:

carolfoy said:
Thats a really nice thing to do Vicky, so many people would have just ignored him. Your trust and help were obviously appreciated. :sunny:

A few years ago, an old woman knocked at my door and was clearly confused. She was staying at someones house and had gone for a walk and not known how to get back. I drove her back, and never got so much as a thankyou. I think I got stitched up and she just wanted a lift home for free.

carolfoy said:

A few years ago, an old woman knocked at my door and was clearly confused. She was staying at someones house and had gone for a walk and not known how to get back. I drove her back, and never got so much as a thankyou. I think I got stitched up and she just wanted a lift home for free.

Tron[ADS] said:

:rotfl: Oh yea of little faith............. :rotfl:

It's great that they made the effort to thank you.

It was good of you to stop in the first place :goodvibes My friend fell in a busy street when heavily pregnant. Even the people walking past her didn't stop to help her up (luckily she was OK just shaken)

What a lovely thought, it's nice to feel appreciated and it was nice of you to help him too :)

how lovely of you and them :sunny:

Vicky, tales like this restore my faith in human nature. :goodvibes

It was really kind of you to help him and so nice of the daughter and son in law to let you know that your help was appreciated. :)

What a lovely gesture Vicky. Not everyone would have done that (I mean you as well as the family).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter