How soon after you board can you order room service?

I always see mention of "full wine list & cocktail menu available upon request" - but I've never seen a list posted anywhere. Does anybody perchance have the room service wine list / bar menu scanned in anywhere online? Or an idea of pricing? We would love to get a bottle of champagne for the first day out on our verandah, and I'm curious as to whether ordering from the room would be cheaper than arranging it to be delivered on ice ahead of time via the 1-800 number/fax order.

rs_menu.jpg

just curious. how did you get this. were you able to take the book. i wondered about asking the mousekeepers if i could take it then thought maybe i shouldn't.:rolleyes1 i'd also hate to see some big bill come in for a missing book.:sad1:
let me know what you did.

OK, I know I am getting old (almost 50) but where are the Mickey Bars listed on the Room Service Menu????????

I was wondering about those Mickey Bars too. We were so looking forward to ordering them on our cruise and then we were told that they were not available for room service "any more" but that was like 3 years ago and clearly other people have gotten them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter