So, I went on a tour in March when we were on vacation, and told my guide I'd be ready to buy in when we closed on our house and moved. I've been leaving messages for him for over two weeks. Yesterday morning I finally got him when I called and he was heading out to a tour and he'd call me that afternoon. I still haven't heard from him. In my messages I have stated exactly what I where I want to buy in and how many points I need. He should know I'm serious and not just wasting his time. I just left him a message stating that if he was too busy to call me back, I'd be fine with calling another guide and that I was hoping to have all of this figured out this weekend. Since he only works Thursday-Sunday, I would think that's reasonable. It's so frustrating after waiting for so long to finally be able to do something so special to have someone else hold up the process, YKWIM?