how old where you....

27 & dh was 28...our Honeymoon was our first trip for both and we both fell in love with it!

6...January of 1992. We stayed in Tampa with my grandparents and my mom and dad took us for one day to the Magic Kingdom. I didn't even know other parks existed until I was 14 :sad2:

My grandmother took me when I was about a year old....been every year ever since. Making my grand total 28 times and counting.

I was 7 and then again at 16 when we did a Disney cruise and world combined visit.

This year will be my first adult trip at 29 and my husband and kids all first times.

On our trip they will be:
DH- 29
DS1- 11
DS2- Turning 9 on trip
DD- 4
DS3- 2

WDW - about 14, went with my Girl Scout troop on a trip to Savannah and Orlando

DL - 5 and at least once a year since then, much more often since I've been an "adult" :)

I was 28 when I first went to WDW. I remember growing up kind of sad because I never thought I would ever be able to go. That is was always going to be too expensive of a vacation.

We went when my oldest son was 3. We first stepped into magic kingdom and I made an excuse that I had to change his pull-up in the bathroom. In reality, I was so happy I was crying and was embarrassed because we were w/my inlaws and sister in law and her best friend. (and my hubby) I remember my son "Mommy, I'm dry. I don't need a change. " :rotfl:

And then I cried again when we left the last day there. But I couldn't hide it. And I was so embarrassed, but my sweet wonderful MIL gave me a big hug and understood. Because she is that awesome.

I still tear up, everytime. And I'm not embarrassed anymore. :flower3:

I was nine. We went for a once in a lifetime holiday, got hooked and kept going back!

I was 7 years old on my first trip over to DLR.

Didn't make it back til I was 21
Been back 16 times since then!! (first trip was May 2011) :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter