How old is your boss?

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
The principal I work for is 28, three years older than my son but that's OK...he's learning to be a pretty good boss. :)

Well, I work in a physician cluster and the physicians are all ages, some older and some younger than me. But our office manager on the other hand ... is 20 years YOUNGER than me! Although my children are only 6 & 4 so I don't really think of him as my son, I do think of him as a younger brother. It's an experience, let me tell you!

My boss is our CEO and she is around 51 I think.

My boss is probably a few years older than me(49) and is waaay smarter! She has advanced nursing degrees and is probably the best people manager i've ever been with. She's a fantastic manager--i hope she doens't retire until i do!

I have someone who works for me that has worked there longer than I have been alive!

I'm 38, she has been there for 42 years.

My principal is 36. My AP is 29. I like to say I am the same age as my AP, but when I am seen with my college age daughter, that little white lie just flies out the window!

mid-60's. she's had a bought of health problems recently but I hope she doesn't retire. she's an absolute genius!

I was unsure if you wanted just chronological age or age perceived age.

My superintendent is close to 60 but has the heart of an 85 year cold hearted old witch (you may change the first two consonants if you wish). My principal is 50's but is like Peter Pan( in his inablity to recognize reality) my AP is 53 but acts like she was born before women's Sufferage!

IMHO age is not an number but the way you act and think. It is hard to think about those three without defining them.

My immediate boss is just about my age I believe. She's only been at the library 2yrs.

The library director is 51 - few yrs older than myself. I usually go to him with everything (besides wanting a day off). He's been at the library longer than I have.

I worked at a school where my principal was about 28 as well. That was interesting to say the least. He was one of the better principals that I have worked for.

Now, I substitute at all different schools in the district. Technically my boss is the sub coordinator I guess? I have no idea how old she is.

My boss is the same age as me and we get along great. I'm really feeling bad for her right now. She is supposed to sail on a 4 night cruise leaving from Miami on Monday. Just checked the RCCL site and it has been changed to a 3 night cruise. Wonder if they are still going. Guess I'll find out on Monday.

I work 2 jobs, I teach preschool and I work as a desk clerk at a small hotel. My boss at the preschool is in her 50's, my boss at the hotel is 39, the boss at the hotel offered me the general manager beginning Jan 07, I would only be 23, so my employees would be older than me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter