how ofthen to call?

fAnnF

DIS Veteran
I have a room at Pop for the night of 12/31 and I would like to get a room at Pop for the night of 12/30. how often should I try to call, I've called the past 2 days around 6pm, should I try a different time of day?

I'm new here, but I've been doing a ton a reading in preparation for our stay starting next week. It seems I read somewhere last night that Disney releases canceled rooms back into the system at 8am. The thread I was reading had a recommendation to check for room availability shortly after 8am each day.

Someone correct me if I am wrong. :confused3

Edited: It seems WDWFUN and I were posting at the same time. So I was off an hour, but either way, it seems you'd have better luck finding availability early in the mornings!

I called at 7am and got a room for that one night at All Star Music, I'll keep checking back with them to see if a room opens up at Pop, otherwise I'm not too worried. We'll be checking in around 3pm, and then heading to Magic Kingdom for a Pre New Year's Eve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter