how often does the oc website update?

Did you buy direct from Disney? Under normal circumstances, direct purchased deeds for the WDW based DVC resorts are recorded with the Orange County Comptroller within 3 -10 days of closing. Once recorded, the deed will appear on the OCC website on a real time basis.

There is a delay of a few days after the recordation date before OCC marks the records as "proofed", but the deeds can still be viewed while they are waiting to be proofed. Right now, the OCC website is proofed through July 30, 2013; I expect all records through August 2, 2013 should be proofed no later than next Wednesday or so. But even those recorded on 8/2/2013 can be viewed right now.

Yep, I am talking about a direct purchase. I reeaally want to get online and cruise around the dvc-members only area & familiarize myself with the reservations system!

Yep, I am talking about a direct purchase. I reeaally want to get online and cruise around the dvc-members only area & familiarize myself with the reservations system!

You should have had direct access to your points as soon as you put your deposit down. There's no "waiting for the deed to be recorded/transferred/loaded" delays for a direct sale like there are when buying resale. Call your guide ASAP (they will probably call you back tomorrow) so you can get your online account set up.

Call MS, tell the CM that you bought from Disney and ask for your member number and ask if they will help you get set up online. Should be able to help you today, since you bought directly. If not, I agree you should call your guide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter