how often do you have podcast cruises?

techtony

Geektator
Just like the title says - I just heard the podcast for cruise 5.0, when will 6.0 be?

There have been 5 official podcast cruises, the first was in May of 2009, the 5th was last December.

We also have cruises that aren't really all-out "podcast" cruises, but that are a lot of fun. Look for the threads on the Podcast forum about the June 2015 Alaska cruise on RCCL, and the October 2015 Viking River Cruise in France. They are not on DCL and won't feature a podcast recording, but will be lots of fun.

Thank you! I think this year is a bit too soon for me, so I will look for some next year. Never been on a cruise, but that is our plan - to go to Disney on odd years and cruise on even years :)

I think they've been averaging a year to 1.5 years apart to 2 years. :) We did have two one year - one in June, and one in December. I would look for one either Dec 2015, or Jun 2016 ... but the team is always trying to find the best deal for us to all go on a fun group cruise. They may come up with something entirely different.

PCC 1 05/10/09 (4 nights - Wonder) I think
PCC 2 12/12/10 (4 nights - Wonder)
PCC 3 06/24/12 (5 nights - Dream)
PCC 4 12/08/12 (7 nights - Fantasy)
PCC 5 11/30/14 (7 nights - Magic)
PCC 6 ?

Non-Disney cruises
DIS 1 ?
DIS 2 06/12/2015

I think they've been averaging a year to 1.5 years apart. :) We did have two one year - one in June, and one in December. I would look for one either Dec 2015, or Jun 2016 ... but the team is always trying to find the best deal for us to all go on a fun group cruise. They may come up with something entirely different.

I'd guess June 2016 is the more likely choice. Since we had a cruise in December (technically 11/30-12/7) 2014 I would expect some type of park event this December.

I think I remember them saying every other December. and then alternate with Disaplooza. 2014=cruise, 2015= disaplooza, 2016= cruise, 2017= disapplooza, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!