How often do you call Disney to see if you have a pin code attached to your name?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by spankysmom, Mar 9, 2010.

1. spankysmom

spankysmom Mouseketeer

I called this morning and they said no. So when should I call again?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. cathyny

cathyny Earning My Ears

I have been calling every day:)

4. Lisha1979

Lisha1979 Mouseketeer

is there a trick to get through all of the automated prompts? =) I really want a pin but hate wasting all of my cell mins trying to get it
    TIA!

5. michelleiada

michelleiada DIS Veteran

I didn't know you could do this??? Can some one give me the details about this?? I thought pin codes were mailed to you???:confused3

6. Lisha1979

Lisha1979 Mouseketeer

Michelle, sometimes the PIN's are emailed or Mailed to you. Sometimes people don't get any message from Disney saying they have a PIN but when you call they can look up your name and see if you have a PIN associated to your name.
    Good Luck!! =)
    I'm still praying for a PIN for Free QSD =)

7. UsMcWifeForever

UsMcWifeForever Mouseketeer

I called yesterday and they said i had a pin attached to my name! i had no clue what it was for and i didn't ask lolol. What is it all about? should i call back and ask?

8. ruzer28

ruzer28 My pug looks more like Yoda than Yoda himself.

Sheesh, I just called to ask if there was a pin attached to my name, and the CM was so rude! He said that he was unable to look it up (baloney), and that if I didn't have a pin, I would just have to pay full price.

9. Lisha1979

Lisha1979 Mouseketeer

From what I've read there's a couple PIN's out right now. I'd totally call back and see what kind u have.

10. Lisha1979

Lisha1979 Mouseketeer

Wow that wasn't nice =( I've read to tell the CM that they are not acting very Disney like. I'm not sure what it gets you but some people swear by it.

11. Lisha1979

Lisha1979 Mouseketeer

I just called and talked to the nicest CM named Beatrice! She was super helpful! She even giggled when I asked about the QSDP PIN, she said "Oh, you've been reading on the internet haven't you?" =)
    I still don't have a PIN :sad: but I'll try again next week. When I called I actually got through the automatic prompts pretty fast. I don't know what I did but I didn't have to put in very much which was nice!

12. UsMcWifeForever

UsMcWifeForever Mouseketeer

I am going to call and find out...I'll let you all know what i find!!!! maybe it will be something good lol

13. Stacy_C

Stacy_C DIS Veteran

Would you be eligible for the Disney Visa offer of free QSD?

14. sammysmom

sammysmom Mouseketeer

I called yesterday for the first time in about 3 months and was told that the more you call in the less likely you are to have a code attached to your name. I was told that they give people pin's so that they call in. Didn't make sense to me and I was shocked by how rude this cm was. Just thought I would pass on what I was told

15. lee_d

lee_d Mouseketeer

I called and the CM said we had a PIN for the 20/30/40 in which we booked the WL from Dec 5 - Dec 12. I never recalled getting one by email, not saying that I didnt tho. I signed up my in laws online, who are going with us and they received a PIN the next day, didnt even have to call.

It would depend on when your trip to WDW is to how much you call. If its later in the year you might try once or twice a week?

16. S.S.Oceanlover

S.S.Oceanlover DIS Veteran

what is the time period for this offer?

Thanks

Bill

17. Tarheel girl 1975

Tarheel girl 1975 Supposed Former Fastpass Hoarder

I've never been able to get them to tell me if I have a pin.:confused3

18. Stacy_C

Stacy_C DIS Veteran

Copied from my e-mail:
    Disney Rewards® Visa® Cardmembers, take advantage of this exclusive offer for stays most nights March 14, 2010 – August 14, 2010. When you purchase a 4-night 5-day Magic Your Way vacation package that includes room, Theme Park tickets and a Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, a child 3-9 can stay, get 5-day Theme Park tickets and the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, FREE

19. PuNkEe1299

PuNkEe1299 Mouseketeer

OOOOH!! Any chance this will be a GP code next??

20. S.S.Oceanlover

S.S.Oceanlover DIS Veteran

Thanks for the quick reply. You got me all excited for a minute.

Since our kid is going to be 21 this one won't work for us.

Congrats to all those that can use this one.:cool1:

Bill

21. mydreamparty

mydreamparty Earning My Ears

I have been to Disney over 100 times. What is a pin code???