How Much Would You Pay?....Canon A520

bop28

Just Say No!...to the $12.00 Cannoli
I am thinking about bidding on a used Canon A520 digital camera on Ebay and I was wondering what others would consider it to be worth. It comes with all original papers and software plus a camera bag and extra memory 512mb. I know that just the new camera without the bag or extra memory sells for $170 on Amazon. Curious for your thoughts. :wave2:

check out www.pricegrabber.com . It lists many stores wit their prices and you enter your zip code it will also determine your shipping and handling if any as wll as sales tax. Every time I use it Beach Camera comes up and I have dealt with them for three seperate caemras, each one never a problem always great service. :thumbsup2

BuyDig has that camera for $158 no tax and free shipping. BUYDIG is a reputable vendor.

Thanks to both of you. I'm going to check out both of them. :wave2:

Anewman said:
BuyDig has that camera for $158 no tax and free shipping. BUYDIG is a reputable vendor.

SHHHHH.... Buydig and Beach camera are the same. Both websites look alike and they ship from the same place. I forgot the reason why they are split but either one is the other :stir:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter